35)Blood Rain.

It was calm midnight, everyone was in a deep slumber except the wolf pack. Thora, Zayn, Ebenezer, John, and KC were outside Alexander's mansion.
All of them were carrying the necessary weapons with them.

"KC and John enter the mansion from the right side gate, Ebenezer and Zayn alert the left entrance," Thora spoke in her blue tooth, while everyone maintained a distance between them and took cautious steps.

"I'm not going with him."
Ebenezer said on his Bluetooth.

"Co-ordination is important in a mission, Ebenezer."
Thora tried to convince and then Zayn spoke.

"Thora, I can go alone."

"What the hell is wrong with you both?" Thora sighed.

"Anyways, let's begin this."
Zayn told.

Soon as they entered the mansion, they were detailed and vigilant about the situation.
They all were in the long corridor, John was behind KC, Thora and Ebenezer were taking the lead along with Zayn.
Thora's guardians and Ebenezer's best fighters were surrounded.

John was glancing at KC from time to time, she was unknowingly distracting him, admiring her beauty he failed to pay attention to his atmosphere.
He mistakenly had hit a decorative flower pot.
It fall on the ground with a loud mirror breaking sound and stuttered into pieces.

A guard of Alexander rushed to the spot and found nothing but a broken vase because KC was quick enough to pull John and hid in the curtains.

Thora was hiding behind a pillar while Zayn and Ebenezer were behind the curtain.

"Shit..." Zayn cursed in annoyance while Ebenezer was irritated to death to be in this kind of situation.

"Fuck..." Ebenezer mumbled while Zayn glared at him hearing his words and Ebenezer was clenching his jaw.

The guard heard their murmurings and paced carefully steps with fear towards the curtains with a gun pointing at the curtains.

"The guard is coming towards the curtains, 10 feet distance."
Thora spoke on her blue tooth.

"Attack his leg..." Ebenezer said while Zayn rolled his eyes.

"5 feet distance." Thora was sharply observing as one wrong move will lead to their death.
Ebenezer grabbed a knife from his waistband.

"Attack!" Ebenezer yelled while Zayn stabbed his leg making the guard grab his leg in pain and Ebenezer got on top of him, Zayn quickly stepped on his hand and took his gun. Ebenezer was stabbing the man's neck until he die while his mouth was covered by Zayn.

Some other men entered the hallway, gazing at them Thora trotted, without wasting a minute she made her way to his target's chamber, Alexander Carlo.

Alexander woke up with sleepy expressions on his face after hearing the gunshot sounds.
He was so sleepy, The sleepiness vunished to Heavens, he was horrified to look dead Thora alive, standing in front of him like a deadly cobra who was ready to swallow him. He sat up in the bed with his forehead creased.

"Y-You?" He stuttered, gulping hard.

"Why so surprised my sweet stepdad?" She leaned close to his face and smiled, her smile was halfway a grin and halfway threat. Her cruel smile wrecked his mind and he was crazy.

"Didn't you die? I... I have killed you and Zayn. How can this happen?" Alexander's heart was pounding in his chest, Thora's eyebrow frowned in confusion.

"You can't kill me that soon..."
Thora said while taking her beloved Bowie from her thigh band, Alexender trembled in fear.

"Thora sweetie, please-"
She cut him off.

"Choose one."
Thora stood emotionless while gazing at her Bowie.

"C-Choose W-What?.."

"Hand, face, or leg...?"
Thora asked smiling while Alexander's forehead creased in confusion.

"Choose one, just only one."
Thora grinned, licking her lips.

"What you gonna-"
Alexander screamed on top of his lungs when Thora cut a piece of flesh from his hand.

"Fucking coward..."
Thora mumbled getting away from him, Alexender was scared.

He quickly jumped out of the bed and tried to attack her but she was faster than him, she stabbed his leg multiple times which made Alexander lose his balance and fall on the ground grabbing his leg.

"Target seized, go ahead," Thora spoke on her Bluetooth.

Four well-built men jumped into Alexander's room from the window and stared at Alexander who was laying on the floor with blood pooling around him.

"My bodyguards are very great...! I will pay you thrice, you four!" Alexander crawled near them.

"Make me sit on the bed...I want to see this bitch kneeling in front of me." Alexander with a dirty smirk, his smirk died when he heard Thora.

"What a Fucking coward..."
Thora poked her tongue in her cheek.

"What the fuck you bastards are doing?-" one of the men unlocked the gun and pointed at him, that's when he shut his mouth up.

"How does it feel to be betreyed by your own people?." Thora chuckled.

"Please.. Thora, don't kill me. I beg you." Alexander pleaded.

Meanwhile, Zayn, Ebenezer, John, and KC were fighting with Alexander's guards. Most of the opponents were killed, injured while some ran for their lives.

Zayn was fighting with one man with his skills all of a sudden another man was aiming to stab him, Ebenezer quickly shot him. Zayn after defeating his target raised his eyebrows in surprise.
"Don't you hate me?"

"I don't hate you that much..."
Ebenezer smirked.

"Fuck you!" Zayn clenched his jaws.

"Ungrateful bastard..." Ebenezer rolled his eyes.

"Back of you!" Zayn saw a man running towards Ebenezer, in the aim to stab him but Zayn was smarter, he throw a knife on the man's leg. The man fell to the ground groaning in pain.
Now Ebenezer frowned questioning Why did Zayn save him.

"I too don't hate you that much."

"Fuck you too..." Ebenezer mumbled.

"Now who is ungrateful?"
Zayn chuckled in disbelief and both of them continued what they were doing.

Thora walked in the hallway and saw KC fighting with two men, she was punching and defeating them perfectly. She shot one man and aimed her gun at the other one but there was no bullet in her gun. Thora unlocked her gun and shot all the bullets at him.
Some other man jogged in KC's direction. Thora glanced at KC.

KC gave her a firm nod, indicating that she can manage him, Thora blinked at her as she had great fighting skills for her age and then started searching for Zayn. Her eyes roamed all over the hall and found what she wanted, Zayn who was fighting like a beast. She never saw him like this. She smiled looking at him, Thora sighed in relief that he can fight back anyone now she don't have to worry about his safety.

Her smile dropped when her gaze fell on a man who was running towards Zayn from a far distance. That man was injured but still aimed to kill Zayn, her eyes dilated seeing the scene. Ebenezer was fighting in another direction, Zayn's targets were successful. He turned around panting hardly and he was shocked to see a man trotting towards him with a knife aiming to kill him, in his direction.

"Zayn!" All of sudden, he heard Thora's voice from nowhere, she ran to him and wrapped her arms around him tightly, and hugged him. She waited for a second to get stabbed. She felt some liquid pouring on her skin, it was blood. The blood was dripping on the floor.