10)Hate loses to Love

AUTHOR POV

"Zayn!" She shouted but no response.
She rushed to the main hall but Zayn wasn't there. Her heart was beating like crazy, her eyes were searching for him, she couldn't help being anxious in the absence of Zayn. She looked everywhere in the house for him but he was invisible to be seen.

All she could think is to find him, she was so worried that her enemies might attack him for their revenge on her.

Being a Mafia is a dangerous thing, mafias should be alert even when they sleep as enemies will plan to attack at any minute.

Thora remembered ordering John to lock Zayn in the storeroom,
She darted to the storeroom but all she could be only a chair, chains, and some ripped ropes.

'did he just leave me...?'
She suddenly halted at her spot,
A tear rolled down her cheek when she heard a deep voice speak behind her.

"Did you think that I will leave you?" Who else, it was Zayn who spoke while having a flirtatious smirk on his lips.
Thora was startled when she heard his words.

She wiped her tear before turning to face him.
She want to run to him and hug him, she wanted to cry so badly in his arms but she couldn't.
Although she wanted him desperately she acted as if nothing happened.

Her throat was painfully clenched because she is trying harder not to cry in front of him, not show her weak state once again to him, not wanting to be comforted by him. The more he cares and loves her, the harder it gets to leave him.
She couldn't utter a single word, she let out a sigh of relief and pain while looking at the floor.

Looking at her silent mode, Zayn guessed something.

"What happened, did you cry?"
Thora suddenly saw him, she was surprised by his words as many times she cried and met people right after crying but no one found her hurting but Zayn did.

"Thora... Are you okay?" Thora was snapped out of her daze as Zayn spoke. She took one step close to him to hug him but suddenly backed up when the reality hit her, she remembered that he is a criminal.

Her soft eyes turned into a sharp and bone-shuttering gaze.
Zayn saw her facial expressions changing which got him more worried and he held Thora's left hand.

"Thora..what happen-" Zayn stopped when Thora jerked his hand and within no time Zayn was slapped by Thora.

As if Thora's acts were effect less on Zayn, he asked.
"Are you fine?" Hearing this Thora just couldn't show hate on him. She wanted to ask why does he do all the kinds of stuff for her, 'why does he care?'. Thora got an opportunity to ask him questions.

"Why? Why do you just-" Thora stopped when her eyes fall on Zayn's redden cheek because of Thora's slap, she felt a stab on her heart by seeing the pain she caused to him.

"What's wrong Thora?" Even though she slapped him, he didn't react to that. Thora's eyes got teary. She became silent again and spoke slowly

"Why...Do you ca-" Zayn closed Thora's mouth and pinned her to the wall which is back of the room door at that moment he heard some maids talking while entering the room.
Zayn didn't want anyone to look at Thora in her weak state.

Thora Frowned in confusion but soon understood the situation.

"That guy who is being punished is so handsome right anna?" A maid said to another one which made Thora clench her jaw.

"Yes...if he is my boyfriend I would fuck him all the day...!" The other one replied.
Which made Thora's eyes widen, she was about to burst outside as she couldn't control her anger anymore but she was stopped by Zayn, he hugged her suddenly.