56)The pain and The pleasure.

"I asked who are you?" Zayn asked, who was still holding her.

"Thora Kim." She replied, looking down while tears formed in her eyes as she understood that Zayn forgot everything.

"Do you think I'm asking about your name?" Zayn spoke angrily which made her frown in confusion.

"Mine, you are mine Thore.
Why... Why you didn't tell me? Why didn't tell me that we are lovers since high school, why didn't you tell me that we had a past?" A lone tear trailed down his cheek and fell on Thora's cheek.

"Zayn... You?" Thora's throat clenched painfully as she was stunned to hear his words.

"You went through everything alone... And didn't tell a word about it." Zayn clenched his jaw, tears welled up in his eyes.

"Do you remember me?" Thora sniffed, the rims of her eyes were getting red as tears formed in her eyes.

"I do... I remember everything the hugs, the kisses, the feelings, the hurts, the sufferings. Everything, I remember all of them. Reid gave me counseling about everything and he explained me." Zayn started to cry while Thora didn't hold back she hugged him and closed her eyes, letting her tears fall finally.

"We are us, we are back and nothing, nothing can... Ever break us apart." Zayn wrapped his arms around her while Thora buried her face in his chest.

Victoria was lying on the floor, there was a gun near her. She was trying to reach the gun.
"Fucking bitch." Zuriel sighed, rolling her eyes, and stopped on her hand making her yell in pain.
which disturbed Zayn and Thora's moment.

"Let's go to our mansion," Thora said pulling away while he nodded.

***

Zayn and Thora along with Zuriel entered the house.

"Uh... Zayn, Jacob will be coming to meet you this evening. I want you to not speak about Zuriel. Pretend as if she is dead."
Thora said while his eyes narrowed in confusion.
"Why are you faking her death?"

"You will know sooner."
Thora sighed, looking at Zuriel.

"Anyways, Thora I'm heading to the company. It's been damn whole six months, ever since I went to work." Zuriel snapped her neck bones.

"Don't go, if go now everyone will start spreading the news that you are alive," Thora said, Zuriel nodded, "okay." She agreed and  headed to her room while Thora and Zayn did the same.

As soon as they entered their room, Zayn locked the door and back hugged Thora. "Zayn..."

"You know what?" Zayn asked.

"What?" Thora turned around to face him.

"I want to feel you... Completely."
Zayn said making her gulp, "but you are sick and still healing." Said Thora, while her true self was dying to be with him.

"I don't feel sick at all, since you are here with me." Zayn leaned down and pulled her into a nasty kiss. Thora quickly responded and started to unbutton his shirt while Zayn begin to unbuckle his belts.

They both pulled away and Thora hurriedly moved her coat.
Zayn grabbed Thora by her neck and started kissing her roughly.
She responded to him by moaning as the kiss was getting deeper and nastier as his was devouring her with his lips.

Their hot make-out session led them to the bed and Zayn was fully naked for her eyes while she was in her undergarments.
Zayn ripped her panties and throw them on the floor.

He opened her legs and leaned down, a sexy moan left Thora's mouth when she felt his lips on her thighs, worshipping her.
He gave her hickeys on her thigh and moved near her sensitive core.

Thora held onto bedsheets when Zayn blew on her folds with closed eyes, she bit her lip as she felt him licking her up. He sucked on her clit and circled it with his tongue meanwhile he started to finger her.

Thora gasped as a wave of pleasure ran over her body soon the euphoric orgasm washed over her.

"Eyes on me kitten as you should see the things I'm going to do to you with these hands," Zayn smirked looking at her, his words were making him look more dominating.

"Then do it," Thora whispered making him chuckle.

He leaned closer to her neck and sucked it while removing her bra which smoothly slides off her breasts. He placed wet kisses on her collarbone and jaw, he pecked her lips before getting up.

He stood up and turned to leave making Thora's heart sink in disappointment. "Where are you going?" Zayn faced her and smiled as he saw the same panic and desperation for him just like the first time.

"I will be back." With that, he went to the closet and brought a cloth.

He hovered over her and grabbed her wrists, "what are you doing?" Thora asked.

"Be calm," Zayn said as he tied her hands above her head on the headboard.

Zayn patted her pussy with his dick, making Thora moan, and positioned himself at her entrance. He slowly entered her while she closed her eyes in pain and felt his member tearing her apart. "Open your eyes, I want you to watch me as I fuck you."
Thora quickly obeyed as he told her, she knew that he always make sure of her body condition so she just let go of everything and got engulfed by him.

He started to move in and out of her while he leaned in and sucked her nipple while messaging the other one to distract her from the pain.
Thora's eyes were just shutting down and Zayn noticed it too.
"I said eyes on me." She quickly opened her eyes and looked at him. Zayn was already looking at her with an intense gaze, she moaned and bit her lips.

Zayn rested his arms on her sides, completely caging her under his mercy. Zayn slowly thrusted in her without breaking eye contact. "Feel you completely" he mumbled as her heat strangled his cock while her mouth was 'o' shaped in pleasure, she narrowed her eyebrows and looked at him.

"Do you feel me?" Zayn asked while Thora wasn't in a state to answer as she was breathless and his cock was making it worst. "Answer me." He asked again making her nod.
"I want words kitten, do you feel me? Do you like it?"

"I-I do... Feel you." Thora somehow managed to spit words.

He released her hands,
"Hold me." As Zayn said Thora held his left arm and rested her left hand on his shoulder. His thrusts became powerful and he started to pound in and out of her mercilessly.
She moaned and whimpered, saying his name. "Love you Zayn." Zayn rested his forehead on hers, "love you more." He kissed her nose.

"Call me daddy!" Zayn said while grabbing her front neck.

"Oh yes daddy!" Thora made him feel more dominant and powerful in bed. She rotated her hips underneath him which gave him pleasure. "You are bad." He chuckled. "F-faster Daddy!" Zayn smiled as he loved the way she is responding to him. He fucked her harder, making her scream.
"Oh yes Daddy, just like it."
He was hitting the most pleasurable place which was her g-spot, the pleasure was so intense that Thora couldn't stop her gasps.

Soon he cummed with a grunt and pulled himself out of her, and laid beside her. She snuggled closer to him and placed her head on his chest while he hugged her, "sleep well, my love." He kissed her and they both fell into a deep slumber.