8)As Fated!

"oh...The Isabella case?" Thora Frowned.

"Yep.."

"Oh, we shall deal with that tomorrow, I'm tired right now," Thora said while Zuriel nodded in agreement.

"So what are you going do to him? Murder?" Zuriel asked.

"Nope, the case doesn't seem to be coincidental, everything was pre-planned. She was stabbed thrice and gun-shotted twice.. why did one person should attack her in two different ways? There was more than one person, this case is getting suspicious, so we are not killing him but he should experience the pain of death by not exactly dying." Thora said.

"As it's confirmed it's him we shall treatment him," Zuriel claimed as Thora nodded in response.

"Good night Thora..." Zuriel left to her room while Thora did the same.

The next day midnight.

Zayn's friends were worried about Zayn as he didn't return home last night. They all were decided to wait for one more day hoping that he might have stayed outside or may have gone out of the city. Thora on the other hand kidnapped Zayn and Zayn was beaten up by her men, he is locked in Thora's basement.
Zayn doesn't know about anything and Thora had no idea it's Zayn, the black hoodie guy who saved her as she was drugged that night.

"Answer me! Mr.Zayn!"
Zuriel yelled out while looking at Zayn with pure anger in her eyes.

"I didn't do anything and I have no idea about what are you talking about," Zayn replied in a shaky and weak voice.

"Wow... You have raped a girl and murdered with your gang members and now you putting upon an act? I must say you are an actor." Zuriel busts out in anger.

"I'm sorry, it wasn't me" He pleaded.

"I can't handle you anymore...John! Call Thora.." Zuriel said patience less with that Zuriel left the basement cell.

Thora asked all the bodyguards to leave, Zuriel went to bed after informing Thora.
Thora entered the cell and her eyes fall on the unrecognizable man, looking like a sag of bones, his wrists were chained above his head, he was tied by a piece of cloth around his mouth and blindfolded, blood was dripping off him.

Thora smirked at her men's work she was sure that her men treated him right. She looked at him with the eyes of full hatred and evilness.

He fainted, Thora removed the blindfold. She poured some water on his face which made Zayn conscious.

He saw Thora with his weak vision. His eyes widened in the happiness of meeting her again.

Thora removed his mouth cloth to have a conversation with him.

Thora's orbs met his dark one, she felt a sudden rise of her heartbeat as she felt a familiar feeling about him, she looked deeply into his eyes as if she lost something in him and searching for it genuinely.

They both looked at each other in such a way that they have found each other after a very long period.

Thora snapped out of her lost state when Zayn said something.

"It's hurting..." She realized she was starring at him all this time.

"It's hurting so much..."

"Wait.." she quickly removed the chains hanging on the ceiling as she wanted to talk to him.

She wanted to give him a level of freedom to examine if he is the real culprit.

Even though there was evidence that Zayn killed Isabella, somewhere in Thora's heart said that he may be an innocent.