26)Fear is foolishness.

Thora was being punished by the guards, she was kneeling in front of Alexander. The man who said that Thora will lose her crown because of Zayn was right but Thora gladly accepted it for Zayn.

She didn't bulge to the cruel acts, her eyes were fixed on the floor, thoughts of only Zayn were running in her, she didn't regret saving him she was genuinely happy that this pain was given to her.

At some areas, the skin of her body was peeling out, and at some areas, it was bleeding.
Her beautiful white dress which she wore to the venue was stained in her blood.

"This scene of you being punished in front of me is so beautiful and I'm so satisfied to see the pain of yours. Enough... It has been more than one hour, a great non-fiction movie!" Alexander snapped his fingers while his guards followed his order.

"Bring the drugs..." A guard was already ready with everything that Alexander wants.

The guard was about to inject the drug in her but a commanding voice stopped him.
"Stop... Well, Sweetie, I'm not a heartless person. So the last chance for you to say anything you wish to, come on tell me your last words!" Alexander grinned happily.

Thora's gaze which was fixed on the floor met Alexander's.

"Send him safely..."

"Oh, sure! Sweetie! It's already been an hour, he must be on his way to America" Alexander looked at a guard while he replied with a firm nod.
Thora noticed it.

"Go ahead!" Alexander said.

The injection was administered, Thora felt her whole body shutting down in a few minutes.
She was weaker and weaker while the seconds passed.

'Darkness, it was clawing me down, dragging me into its oblivion. But all I saw was his face, his voice, his memories, and his smile. He was going to live that all mattered to me, I'm going to die.'

"It was worth it..."
She mumbled, the guard who was injecting the drug heard her and gulped the lump in his throat.

All she could think of is zayn and his memories, she happily closed her eyelids and everything around was going blank. darkness took over her.

After a few minutes, Alexander's guards tied her wrists and ankles together to each other. They were in a yacht in the middle of the sea. They were ready to throw her body into the sea, Alexander's heart was filled with happiness.

Meanwhile, Zayn was taken to the same yacht, he was blindfolded. He was in a room, his hands were tied in ropes behind his back.
He could only guess what was happening around him by listening to their conversation.

"Yes, boss! We will do it"
A guard said speaking on the phone, Zayn quickly got alerted.

"Thora will be thrown in the sea, the boss asked us to drug him again and throw the body in the sea, as he wants to allow both of them to die at once" a guard spoke to another person.

"Let's do it then"

The guard removed his blindfold and made him stand up.
The guard was going to inject the drug while the other was watching it cautiously yet his caution sense was useless when zayn kicked the guard who was giving him an injection, quickly he took a gun from the next guard and shot the guard and the one who tried to inject him.
Both of them lying dead on the floor. Zayn somewhat tried to get rid of those ropes.
For a minute, he was shocked and looked at his gun in guilt.
His eyes got teary, wiping them off, he looked down.

Alexander and his other guards were down in the yacht while Zayn was on the rooftop of the yacht, he saw Alexander and his guards his eyes searched for Thora, two guards were holding Thora's body, he watched them throw her body into the sea, he was helpless, he couldn't do anything. He dropped the gun and glanced at the sea, he was afraid of being in the water because of his childhood trauma.