55)Truth wins, Always.

"Don't worry Thora, I will keep you updated. I have already submitted the evidence to the court before the hearing starts."
Clara said on the phone making Thora smile in happiness.

"Thank you so much, can I come to see him?" Thora asked before biting in lips.

"you can't Thora. You have nothing related to this case."
Said Clara.

Thora closed her eyes in pain and pleasure, it's good news that Zayn is recovered but the bad thing is she can't see right away.
She hung up. "He is alright, he is safe and fine." Thora held her phone closer to her chest and smiled brightly.

When she was about to start her car engine but she paused when she saw Arnold trotting towards her car.
"I need your help, Thora."
Arnold said while Ebenezer called someone on his phone.

"Tell me..." She got out of her car as she found Arnold being apprehensive.

"Agostino... is in human trafficking," Arnold said.

"He usually does that..." Thora mumbled, looking away.

"Someone important to me is also kidnapped, we need to save her." Arnold sighed while Thora nodded.

Thora wanted to visit Zayn but what's more important is a hundred lives of innocent teenage girls.

"We should we do?" Thora asked with a stern voice.

"I got the location, let's go."
Thora and Arnold looked at Ebenezer when they heard him.

"Ebenezer and Thora, get into my car. I will drive." Thora called John to tell him to pick up her car from the parking lot. When they got into a car. Arnold received a call, and he quickly answered it.

"I don't care about anything or anyone, I need her to be safe! Go there as soon as possible!"
He hung up after spitting angrily on the phone.

"Fucking Agostino!" Arnold punched the stirring wheel.

Thora and Ebenezer never saw him this angry and that too for a girl which made Ebenezer curious. "That important?" He looked at Thora with a frown.

"Maybe..." Thora chuckled.

***

Thora, Arnold, and Ebenezer entered the compartment and saw two big containers, their bodyguards were already surrounding the containers.

Arnold entered the container and it was full of girls, four men were at the corner, and they looked at him when they heard the sound of guns. Arnold didn't pay attention to anyone, he directly paced near that one girl and hugged her.

Meanwhile, Thora and Ebenezer were fighting with Agostino's men. John and KC with their bodyguards were helping the girls. Somehow they rescued everyone from the trap, Arnold carried that girl in bridal style in his arms and walked straight to the passenger seat of his car.

The girl was in his lap and her arms tightly wrapped around him, she was sobbing on his chest and Arnold was holding her like a baby.
"The fuck I'm seeing."
Ebenezer said he saw them through the mirror as he got into the driver's seat.

"None of our business, let's go," Thora said, checking the time.
It was already evening and Clara didn't call her.

"Calm down, I'm here."
The girl sobbed in his arms.

After a few minutes, Arnold got out of the car with the girl in his arms when the car stopped at his mansion.

"Thank you, you both," Arnold said before leaving. Thora glanced at the girl who was being carried by Arnold and then looked at Ebenezer.