59)Never had a Family.

"What did you say?" Zayn was not understanding what she meant, he looked at her with widened eyes.

"I said that you are going to be a father!" Thora grinned.

"Then I'm pregnant?" Zayn wasn't realizing what she meant yet. "No, I'm pregnant!" Thora laughed.

"You are pregnant?" He took a breath before hugging her and he smoothly lifted her in his arms.

"Careful." Thora giggled at his reaction, he put her down and wiped the tears in his eyes.
"Hey, why are getting emotional?" Thora asked him, smiling.

"I never had a family." He mumbled, hugging her. Thora stroked his back, lovingly.
"Don't worry about that I'm your family now." Zayn pulled back, rubbing his tears.

"Wow, my God! Congratulations!"
Clara said and everyone clapped for them.

"I'm going to be a sister!" Zuriel smiled.

"No, you are going to be an aunty," Jacob said making everyone laugh.

"Um... Anyways, thank you so much, Thora." Zuriel smiled, looking at Thora.

"You should thank me."
Zayn said. Thora slightly hit his shoulder,"hey... Shut up."

"What? I put it in your belly."
Zayn chuckled while everyone laughed. Thora's face turned crimson red.

"Thora..." A familiar spoke behind Thora. "Mother Stella!"
Thora didn't hold back a second, she hugged her. "She...?" Zayn's eyes widened in shock and looked away to hide his face.

"Congratulations on your wedding, where is your husband?" Mother Stella asked smiling as she was curious to know.

"Zayn? Come here, this is the mother Stella." Thora introduced him to Mother Stella.

"Oh, you! I have seen you somewhere."
She said, pointing at Zayn.

"In Church," Jacob mumbled, looking away as he was trying to control his laugh, imagining how Zayn is going to handle this situation.

"Oh yes, in church. I remember you were following Thora, now you are married to her. Wow!"
Mother Stella hugged him.

Thora frowned at him while he chuckled nervously.
"May Jesus bless you both, live a happy life." Mother Stella smiled at him.

That day for which they waited for years, after struggles and sacrifices, after the pain and pleasures ended heartily with only happiness and laughters.

It was midnight, After a long day Thora was tired but she was not getting sleep, she was standing on the balcony.

'Finally, everything is over... Everything is okay. For the first time, I feel complete, I have found my next half and have found my love, Zayn...'

When she was lost in her daze, she felt two mascular arms sneaking into her waist, she knows who is it. "Zayn..." She mumbled, leaning back on his chest.

"Yes...?" Zayn held her closer and both of them were looking at the sky.

"Thank you for coming into my life," Thora said while Zayn chuckled. "Why now?"

"Thank you for loving me now, not once but twice. Even I hurt you, I pushed you away, you stayed. You stayed for me, loving me."
Thora said.

"I always knew you needed me and I thank you too."
Zayn kissed her back of her hand and caressed it.

"Zayn... Mother Stella said something that you were following me, what was that?"
Thora asked. "Leave about that."
He sighed. "No, tell me." She turned around to look at him.