48)Imprisoned the innocent.

Zayn was hit by Thora's car, he passed out on the road and he was bleeding heavily. His body was bruised up. Thora let a teardrop fall off her eyes.

She sat down and held him in her arms, "Zayn, don't dare to leave me." She was trying her best not to cry.

"Zayn..." Thora's voice cracked up. Her eyes slowly started to become bloodshot, her lips begin to tremble.

"From the day we met, I knew I would hurt you eventually."
Her throat clenched painfully, making hard for her to speak words.

Zuriel and Jacob stopped their car when they found them.

"How did this happen?" Zuriel was horrified to see Zayn in a pool of blood.

"That's not important, Let's go to the hospital." Jacob looked at Zuriel.

***

"What the fuck our bodyguards were doing? How did he leave when he was tied by chains?" Thora growled, looking at her bodyguards who kept their heads low in front of her.

"Be calm Thora... Everything will be alright." Zuriel tried to comfort her but it was effectless as because of their racklessness, Zayn got himself into an accident.

"Where is Thora?" Reid hurriedly came out of Zayn's room and asked a guard.

"I'm here," Thora said while Reid rushed near her.

"Zayn is having severe brain damage and there is a lot of bleeding we need to perform surgery as soon as possible,"
Reid said while checking the time on his wristwatch.

"Then why are you waiting, do it," Thora admitted.

"The probability of success in this operation is only 30℅ and there is 70℅ a chance of him forgetting everything about his life."

"If we don't perform the surgery in 20minutes, he will be brain dead as the bleeding is heavy," Reid gulped looking at Thora, he didn't know what to decide as he was in a critical situation.

"Start the surgery."
Everyone looked stunned at Thora when she ordered.

"Thora, there are only 30℅ of his survival and also he may even forget everything including you." Zuriel stepped forward, she was apprehensive about Zayn's condition.

"Start the surgery." Thora declared while Zuriel sighed in disbelief, her phone started ringing she went out to pick it up.

"Okay, I will arrange for the surgery, nurse prepare everything for the surgery,"
Reid informed a nurse and she rushed into the room.

"No, you can't perform any surgery on Zayn." Everyone in the hall followed the direction of the voice.

"We are police, we are here to arrest Zayn as he is a criminal, we will arrest him and if he is facing any health issues we will cure them in the rehabilitation center." A well-built man stated, showing his id.

"Excuse me, Sir. I'm Dr. Reid, Zayn is my patient and he needs to be operated on within 20minutes, if not he will be brain dead. As a doctor, I must serve my patients." Reid looked intimidating when he was demanding with the police officer.

"I understand you but there is no way that we are letting you operate on him and we will arrest him and treat him.
We have to do our duty too."
The policeman seemed so stubborn and he spoke in a stern voice.

"We have to perform the surgery if not he will die, is your duty is more important than a soul? What if something like this has happened to your son or to brother." Thora closed her eyes when she heard Reid.
The policeman gulped as Reid's affected him.

"Mr.Caleb, I have got this order from our higher officials." A familiar voice echoed in the hall.

"Clara, how are you here?" The policeman asked as Clara rushed in with a white paper in her hands.

"Chief asked me to meet you."
Clara declared, panting hard.

After reading the letter, the policeman glanced at Clara and Reid before saying, "Okay I will give you one and half an hour to complete the surgery, after the surgery, he will be transformed to our hospital, you may check upon him."
Hearing this everyone was reliefed for a moment. Thora kept calm and rubbed her eyes.

"Thank you, Mr.Caleb."
Reid nodded and looked at Thora in relief.

Thora sat on the chair, Clara stood near her while the policeman gazed at everyone and his eyes got stuck when he saw Thora.

"Damn, gorgeous." The policeman mumbled, Clara looked at him and cleared her throat and he promptly looked away.

"May I know why are you arresting Zayn?" Thora asked, looking at the floor.

"He is a culprit in a rape and murder case." The policeman stated.

"Whom did he murder?" Zuriel asked while entering the hall, she glared at him as if she is gonna eat him alive.

"Isabella, a high school girl. Zayn raped and murdered her." The policeman said while Thora closed her eyes in frustration and throw her head backward.

"And you do have any evidence?"
Zuriel looked at him with a frown but he didn't fear for her attitude.

"Miss Daisy Anderson, she is the guardian of the victim, she clearly stated everything to us and she is the one who complained on Zayn."
He replied whowl shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Fucker." Clara mumbled and looked away.

"Zuriel stay here and update me everything." Thora snapped her fingers while standing up. Zuriel nodded firmly.

"Clara come with me." Thora looked at Clara.

"Why would she come with you?" The policeman blocked her way that's when Thora started fuming in anger, she clenched her jaw in anger as he was getting on her nerves ever since he entered the hall.

"Because I'm her sister and right now I'm on my break, Mr. Caleb." Clara said this to him and Thora gazed at her when she heard the word sister.

"Let's go," Clara said as the policeman stepped back in defeat.

"One minute." Thora walked near Jacob who was worried as hell but he didn't show. "Caretake of your friend." She patted his shoulder before leaving.

"Thora, be careful." Jacob looked at Thora and then he noticed Clara, "you too." She replied with with a smile.