42)Misunderstanding.

That day at midnight, Zayn and Thora were laying beside each other on the mattress, and Zuriel and Jacob were in another compartment. Lauren and Daisy were in different rooms. Lauren was awake and he was drinking rum in his private swimming pool. Zayn glanced at Thora, whose back was facing him.

"Thora?" Zayn mumbled.

"What?" Thora asked.

"I can't sleep..." Zayn placed his hand on Thora's waist and started drawing circles on her exposed skin.

"But I can sleep!" Thora muttered and removed his hand.

"Thora... You are not sleeping. I know you also can't sleep, why don't we do something." Zayn said pinching her waist making Thora gasp.

"No, it's midnight. Let's try to sleep." Thora growled.

"Who said at midnight we should only sleep, there are a lot of things to do with bodies, Why don't we try to do something?"
Zayn heaved a sigh and stared at the ceiling.

"Let's go for walk?" Thora looked at him.

"Oh...? Okay, sounds good."
Zayn sat up.

Meanwhile, Daisy couldn't sleep.
She was constantly thinking about something. She was standing in front of the window with a heavy heart.

"What's happening in my life?
I don't want to die but I can't live a life like this either." Daisy mumbled to herself while wiping her tears.

"Should I speak to Thora's sister?
Ah... No, no..." Daisy bit her lower lip.

Daisy flinched when she left a hand on her shoulder.
"Who are you?"
She was on the verge of crying.

"Are you okay?"
Daisy hugged him when she heard Lauren's voice and he froze in his spot.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Lauren was worried about her.

"Lauren..." Daisy couldn't speak anything but she hugged him and cried her heart out.

"Daisy... Don't worry, I'm here, okay...?" Lauren wrapped his arms around her, making her feel safe and secure.

"Let's not stay here, let's go out, Are you plat with that?" Lauren pulled away and held her hand while she nodded.

***

Thora and Zayn were walking around on the garden, Zayn took  a glance at her and he sensed that she deeply thinking about something. He held her hand and asked, "Is there something going on with you?"

"How do you know?" Thora walked with a straight face.

"I feel so, is it something that I can help you out with?" Zayn asked.

"No... I just thinking about Daisy."
Thora heaved a sigh of  tiredness and chaos.

"What's wrong with Daisy? She seem to be alright." Zayn claimed, looking away.

"She was abused..." His feet jammed on the ground when he heard Thora.

"What? How is that possible?"
Zayn spoke with a frown as he didn't expect it.

"Her behavior is strange... She is sensitive to touches and she just breaks down so easily. She needs someone to comfort her and pamper her. Right now, thankfully Lauren is taking care of her." Thora said while Zayn listened to her carefully.

"I observed it too, by whom do you think she was abused?" Zayn asked.

Thora was about to say something but someone bothered them."Are you guys are here too?"

Zayn and Thora followed the direction of sound, "Jacob isn't late?" Thora asked.

Zayn looked at her with a surprised face, Zayn knew she doesn't take interest in knowing about anything or anyone. Thora isn't someone who speaks conveniently unless it's necessary, Zayn was confused about Thora and Jacob's relationship.

"And it's early morning for you?"
Jacob asked mocking her, Thora rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Well according to the time, it's early morning and people usually sleep now!" Zayn didn't bother to look at them.
Jacob noticed it and hit his shoulder playfully, "hey. You good?"

"Stop," Zayn said calmly.

"Oh right! Jacob, I have to speak to you about something." Thora let off Zayn's hand and paced near Jacob.

"In the middle of the night?" Zayn frowned at Thora while Thora shrugged it off saying, "yes!"

"Don't be jealous, I'm not gonna touch her." Jacob chuckled making Zayn clenched his jaw.

"Enough! I'm tired of listening, go now!" Zuriel said while joining them lazily.

"You are late..." Jacob looked at Zuriel.

"And you didn't wait for me." Zuriel shoved her hands in her pocket.

"Don't misunderstand, okay wait here. I will be back, remember  I love you, baby. Do you love me?"
Jacob winked at her.

"Did you just propose to me?" Zuriel sulked, gazing at him.

"Yes!" Jacob grinned.

"I'm rejecting you!" Zuriel sticked her tongue out.

"We all know you love him"
Thora made a so down face.

"I don't care." Zuriel shrugged it off by shaking her head.

"Anyways, Zayn I will be back-"
Thora was cut off.

"Go on.." Zayn walked to a bench that was near and sat there annoyed.

"Forget about him and go guys."
Zuriel folded her arms.

"Oh wait! You both are in the same orange shirt." Jacob claimed.

"Oh yeah," Zuriel said while Thora shook her head.

Thora and Jacob paced to the main garden.

"It's fun to see Zayn fuming in jealousy." Jacob chuckled.

"Jacob, I wanted to ask you something." Thora stood and gazed at the ground.

"Yeah sure..." Jacob looked at her.

"Do you know who was with Zayn in hospital and what exactly happened after the accident? Is there any way to regain his memory" Thora was giving him, her full attention.

"After the accident, Your aunty Valaria called me saying that Zayn was admitted to the hospital when I reached I saw Zayn unconscious on the bed, the medical staff didn't allow me to go in. I had a conversation with the Doctor, he said that there is no way for him to regain his memory, even if he tries or is forced to remember anything it would affect his brain severely."
Jacob stated, he was so serious.

"Can't we perform any surgery?"
Thora questioned.

"Even if we try operation it will affect his nervous system which will result in the body paralyzation," Jacob said which broke her heart into pieces.

"There is no way? There is no way that he can remember me?"
Thora gulped and closed her eyes.

'He have forgotten me forever.'