20)The blood thirsty evil!

"All the orders are being delivered properly, our shares are increased by 22%.
This month our profit is 70 crores dollars, up to date everything is fine..."
Zuriel reported while examining a business file.

"That's good news, Add a bonus of ten thousand bucks for all the employees"
Thora said while leaning back on the chair.

Even though Zayn's absence is affecting her, she tried to stay calm and focus on what she was doing before his arrival.

"Okay Thora, anything else?..." Her concentration was still on the business file.

"And Daisy..."
Thora started to say something while Zuriel's eyes snapped in Thora's direction, she paid her whole attention to Thora's words.

"What Daisy?" Zuriel took her seat opposite Thora and folded her hands against her chest.

"Our bodyguards are keeping her safe, there are no indications of meeting anyone and she barely goes out of her house..."
Zuriel informed.

"Okay.. always keep an eye on her" Thora rested her elbows on the table tangled her fingers which slightly revealed her side of her neck and a little skin of her collar bone, a hickey which Zayn gave her during their first kiss was showing out.

"What's that Thora?"
Zuriel pointed her finger at Thora.

"What ...?" Thora followed Zuriel's gaze, her eyes slightly dilated when she sensed the hickey which was peeking out.

She shortly covered it and spoke nervously,
"No... it's just a scar..it's nothing"

"Just a scar...? Scar of Zayn's love?" Zuriel smirked and stood up on the floor.

"Uh...that..I-" Thora was uneasy and she didn't know what to reply.

"Don't restrict yourself, don't reject your feelings... Respect your feelings but never let them rule you... Think detailed"

"I don't have feelings..."
Thora scoffed.

"Pretend... To love things that will disappear when you touch them, must be heart breaking and lonely... So much so that you never want to love again."
Zuriel said with a sigh of sadness,
She was hurt too to see her best friend suffer like this.

"I don't love him...!"
Thora said angrily while her gaze was on the floor.

"Oh Zayn! How are you here?"
Zuriel pretended to talk to Zayn as if he is in Thora's cabin.
Thora's eyes snapped at the entrance and found nothing but Zuriel with a sly smirk.

"You don't love...?"
Thora watched her smirk grow bigger.

"Just leave me alone..."
Thora was Faustrated.
Zuriel left Thora's office with an understanding nod.

After Zuriel's withdrawal, Thora stood up and made her way to her office bathroom.
She looked at her hopeless image formed in the mirror.
She was delirious, her eyes fall on the side of her neck, her lips twitched into a small smile when she thought back to the scene of Zayn kissing her.

It was incredible how her body responded to each touch of Zayn.
Zayn made her explore excitements, emotions, and desires in herself which she never knew that existed.

She closed her eyes as tears streamed down her face.
The emotions in her heart getting too hard to hold on to.
The longing for his presence is gradually killing her.
The guilt and pain altered into anger and hate on herself for injuring him.

The urge of anger ran into her veins, she opened while her hand twitched into fists by looking at the figure of a heartless evil that she has become which she wasn't. She was about to punch the mirror but stopped as a thought of Zayn saying not to hurt herself popped up in her mind.