44)A Kiss of blood.

Before Zayn could attack Jacob, Thora ran to him and hugged him. Jacob stepped back in a horrifying state as he didn't expect his friend to attack him.
Everyone in the hall were flabbergasted by looking at Zayn's vigorous state.
Zuriel ran to him, "Are you okay?" He nodded and looked back at Zayn, he narrowed his eyes when noticed something.

As Zayn was still in an insane state, he struggled to get out of her hold, unintendedly he sketched Thora's arm with the glass piece, "THORA!" Zuriel shouted, Thora, closed her eyes and she hugged him even tighter.

"Calm down Zayn, I'm here!" Thora rubbed his back while Zayn stopped his actions, his breath was uneven, and blood was oozing out of his nose, his gaze was fixed on the floor.

"It's fine, it's okay... Relax. Take a breath." Zayn dropped the piece of broken plate and listened to her.

"Close your eyes." Thora held his face in her hands, her heart clenched painfully when she saw tears in his eyes. She made him sit on a chair and stood near him.

"Be calm, okay?" Thora was sharply looking at his eyes.
She rubbed his tears and moved his hair away from his forehead.
She cleaned the blood on his cheek and nose with her shirt cloth.

"Imagine this... After 5 years, just like you said we are married. Our kids are playing around us, we are laughing together while holding hands and we are having fun in the garden. I have cooked your favorite English pie, let's eat... Okay?" Thora was saying while he imagined everything she said. Everyone was seeing how Thora was comforting him. while Lauren realized that Thora only love Zayn and he felt guilty for some reason.

"What did I do?" What's happening?" He was nervous, tears were forming in his eyes.
He pulled Thora towards him and hugged her.

"Nothing, it's alright Zayn. Now get up let's go to the room." Thora pulled away and held his hand, they both stood up and Thora guided and he followed, they paced out of the kitchen.

"Thora....?" Zuriel mumbled.

"let him be with me." Thora left the kitchen and paced to their room.

As soon they entered their room, Thora locked the door and faced Zayn.

"Thora..." Tears were pooling in Zayn's eyes as he didn't expect what just happened, he was also confused about his condition.

"Shh... It's alright." Thora made him sit on the bed.

Thora removed her shirt and discarded it on the floor.
She unclasped her bra, her upper body was naked for his eyes.
Thora stepped near him and sat on his lap while her legs were on his sides.

"I'm sorry Thora... I don't know what happened to me." Zayn gulped and licked his lips.

"Be quiet." Thora removed his shirt and threw it on the bed.
Zayn was sweating heavily, Thora hugged him while Zayn buried his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent.
He closed his eyes, letting his tears fall off from his eyes.

"Leave me, Thora, I'm not the one for you. I know you love Jacob, Lauren told me. You can go with him-" Thora saw Zayn was stressed too much. She quickly held his face and smashed her lips on his.

Zayn didn't kiss her back but Thora was kissing him, soon Zayn gave up and kissed her back. Both of them were kissing passionately. Thora pulled away when she felt a liquid on her cheek.

"Zayn, you are bleeding." Thora touched his cheek.

"I don't care." Zayn pulled her back and kissed her like a hungry lion.

His nose was bleeding and he was feeling pain in his head meanwhile, Thora's arm was also bleeding but both of them didn't bother about the pain and got engulfed in each other.
As that's their medicine, being with each other is the cure for their pain and sorrow.

Both of them pulled away and Zayn rested his forehead on hers.
They were panting hard after a hungry kiss.

"Wait a minute, I will bring water," Thora said while trying to get up.

"Don't go, Thora." Zayn refused to let her go and the grip on her waist tightened.

"Stay calm... I will be right back. Trust me." As Zayn let her go she got up and wore her shirt, she placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Is it because of my drugs?" Zayn mumbled to himself while Thora leaving, she heard him and paced out of the room.

Everyone was sitting agitated after seeing Zayn so vigorous.
They looked up at her worried when they saw her coming out of the room.
"Is he alright?" Jacob stood and walked near her.

"He is fine...but" Thora seemed confused about something, soon she shrugged it off and looked at Jacob and Zuriel.

"But?" Zuriel frowned at her while pacing near her.

"There must be some misunderstanding." Thora gladed at Lauren while he gulped and looked away.

"Give water," Thora said to Zuriel.

"What kind of? Due to a misunderstanding, he acted this vulgar?" Jacob asked in disbelief as he felt suspicious for some reason.

"It would be a pleasure if others don't interfere between me and him," Thora declared with a straight face while Lauren bit his lips in pure guilt.

"And due to his health issues, we are going back and... Yesterday Zuriel was also wearing a same orange shirt." Everyone was confused about her words, not knowing what she meant except Lauren. Thora took a glance at him for one last time before leaving.

Thora entered the room and saw Zayn, he was sitting on the bed hugging his knees. For some reason, Zayn was acting odd.

She slowly sat on the bed, beside him and placed her hand on his shoulder while Zayn looked at her. "Drink this." She lends him a glass of water.

"Thora...?" he called her after drinking some water as his eyes fell on her bleeding arm.
Thora took the glass and placed it on the table.

"Yeah..." Thora smiled as if nothing happened.

"What happened to your arm?"
Zayn asked, Thora looked at him and realized that he didn't know anything that happened.

"Did I do this to you? Did I hurt you? Don't lie. Zayn held her hand and squeezed it.

"Zayn-"

"What's happening to me?" Zayn gulped while looking at her.

"Zayn you didn't do this, I got hit by something. we will sort out everything, please stop thinking.
Let's sleep now. Okay?"
Thora ruffed his hair while Zayn nodded.

"Come on baby, I'm so tired!" Thora smiled and pulled him towards her. They both lay on the mattress and Zayn snuggled closer to her while she held him wrapping him in her arms.

'it's worsening.'