39)Step-Brother?

"What the fuck?" Jacob cursed, without wasting a minute Zuriel quickly hugged him.

"My god!" Jacob chuckled while hugging her back.

"I missed you!" Zuriel pulled back from the hug and grinned as she was surprised yet she was happy about his arrival.

"How are you here?" Zuriel asked while wrapping her arms on his shoulder and he held her waist.

"Zayn's my friend, I came to give them his clothes... And you?" Jacob pinned a strand of her wet hair behind her ear making her freeze in her spot, she didn't expect to do such thing all of sudden.

"I-I stay with my friend, Thora.
I can't believe my eyes, seeing you here again!" Zuriel cleared her throat and looked down.

"Yeah, that's unbelievable..." Jacob cupped her cheek and  pecked her forehead.

"Sheesh! I have a meeting tonight, I need to get ready. You go fresh up!" Zuriel uttered.

"Fine, if you stay in this room... Where do I stay?" Jacob let go of her.

"Stay in mine." She declared before going to her wardrobe.

***

It was a professional and calm party night, Out of odd the party was calm. Thora and Zuriel along with Ebenezer, Ellen, and Arnold were sitting at a circle table.

Thora was dressed in a red long gown, it was an off-shoulder, and the outfit ended with high red heels along with classy gold jewelry on her neck.

Zuriel was in a long white gown which had thigh slit, showing off her beautiful thigh. She wore white heels matching her outfit and some gold jewelleries.

The venue started, and Thora was constantly checking out the time as she was waiting for Zayn.
Thora called Zayn several times but he didn't puck it up which agitated Thora.

"Fuck..." She cursed under her breath as another long dialed call ended.

Zuriel glanced at her and cleared her throat, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Thora gave a little nod, assuring that she was okay.

"All good?" Zuriel asked for reassurance, Thora stood up.
"I will be back..."

"Can I come with you?" Zuriel questioned. "No, I can manage." saying so she stepped out of the party hall.

Thora reached the Garden and looked at the entrance, there were barely some people who were busy with their work.
During her desperate search, she got interrupted when she felt a pair of muscular arms snaked around her waist.

"Zayn...?" She turned around with joyful eyes, assuming that she found him.

"How are you darling?"
A husky voice spoke.

"Get the fuck away from me!" Thora growled but the grip got tighter. He snuggled in her neck.

"What?-" Thora tried to push him away but he was too stronger so she couldn't do anything.

"Calm down..." He looked into her eyes.

"Why are you here...?" Thora was surprised to see him again.

"Agostino Carlo, your stepbrother, know me?" His words were enough to get her paralyzed.

Agostinl was dressed in a white suit and he had revan black hair which was pushed back, showing his forehead on display. The jewelries that he wore was giving dark aura and killer vibes.

"You..." Thora breathed out as she wondered why he is back, even he was scary she didn't flinch and be afraid of him instead she looked at him with hateful gaze and fearless eyes.