17)Puzzle of confusion.

"Shoot them! They are here!"
Some men in body gaurd suit yelled from a far distance from Thora. She looked at the direction of sound, she took a step to fight them but held back when she felt a grip on her wrist.

"Come on Thora, let's run..."
It was Zayn who was dragging her with him.

"Huh? What?-" before Thora could complete her words.
Zayn started running along with her.

'I have no idea why I'm running away from my enemies,
I'm not worried too because I know with him even hell will be safe..'

There were three to four men, chasing Thora and Zayn.
It's not a matter to fight with them as Thora can kill someone with her bare hands but still she run away not because she is afraid, she liked Zayn being protective towards her.
Each second being with Zayn shown her that how a real man actually behaves. After running about a kilometre, they found a bar at far distance.

"Thora, there is a club..shall we go there?" Thora knew that it was blue cobras club where a lots of mafias meets and come to chill. She was thinking if her enemies would target Zayn.

She barely spoke to men that too if any business purpose,
All of sudden entering in with a male at midnight would surely make everyone doubt that Zayn might be Thora's boyfriend in other words weakness.

"Thora..?" Zayn frowned at her.

"Let's go..." Thora said nonchalantly as she know how to fight against her enemies.

"Take my hoodie, your face has blood stains..we will wash it off in the club..."

"Agreed" Thora signed.

Both of them headed to the club while the gang kept searching for them, one of them called someone and spoke.

"Il grande, it's confirmed that they are Thora and Zayn...
What should be done to them?"

"Get Zayn... Thora's weakness.
Now again she is going to be my poor prey" The person on the other side of the call laughed like a maniac.

"We will do so Boss!"

***

"Two beer and a chicken lasagna.." Zayn said.

"What else?" The servent asked nonchalantly without noticing Thora sitting opposite to Zayn and covered her face in a black hoodie.

Thora glared at the servent for her careless attitude towards Zayn. The servent casually spared a look at Thora but instantly regretted it.
She was horrified to see bloody Thora in there her eyes widened in fear.
She dropped her notes on floor and quickly apologised while gaining everyone's attention present in the hall.

"Uh..Thora ma'am I'm sorry...
I don't know he is your boyfriend.." hearing to the servent's words, Zayn's heart flattered as well as Thora was moved but she spoke something which crashed the happiness of Zayn in seconds.

"Shut the fuck up! He is not my boyfriend!" Thora gave a intimidating look at the servent.
Thora can't reveal anything personal life infront of everyone as she know there must be a wolf hiding to attack in the group of sheeps.

The servent left the scene after a tons of apologies, Zayn noticed a pink tint on cheeks, she blushed yet she scolded the servent.
Thora cleared her throat before speaking.

"Do you want anything else?"
Zayn's face expression showed that he was hurted by her words, Zayn felt kinda dizzy and some kind of disturbance in his brain nerves, he understood it's because he didn't take his medicines for about three weeks which he was consuming for seven years.

Ignoring his pain, he said.
"No..just want to ask you about somethings"

"Go ahead" Thora was so cold and didn't bother to look at Zayn,
His eyes almost got teary because of the pain, he rubbed his eyes.