46)Cry in Dark.

After two days, they all were back to Seattle. All of them were in Thora's except Lauren and Daisy as they left to their houses.

"Thora, check out the news."
Zuriel said while shoving her hands in the pockets.

"The fuck at early morning." Thora rolled her eyes when she saw the news.

"Now the whole country will know about this, the situation is so fucked up."
Zuriel rubbed her forehead and looked at her.
"What are we gonna do....?"

Thora drank sipped into her,
"For now-" Thora stopped when she heard Jacob calling her.
"Thora!"

"What's wrong?" Zuriel trotted towards him.

"Zayn is missing..." Thora sighed when she heard Jacob.

"What the heck?" Zuriel gazeed at him with a frown.

"He is not a little child to go missing. He will be back."
Jacob and Zuriel looked snapped at Thora.

"But... His health isn't good and he is not in a normal health condition and on top of that Police is searching for him."
Zuriel claimed.

"I saw him sleeping peacefully beside in the morning. Did you check in our room?" Thora asked, gazing at Jacob.

"I checked he wasn't there either." He replied, being apprehensive.

"Zuriel, check if he has gone outside or something."
Thora placed the cup on the table
while Zuriel nodded.

"Since when you didn't see him?" Thora asked, standing up.

"Since morning..." Jacob said.
"That means I'm the last person who saw Zayn." She mumbled to herself and Jacob heard her.

"Thora... Zayn didn't go out of the mansion, I have the checked all the CCTVs."Zuriel reported, hanging up the call with Thora.

"Let's check-in Mansion." Thora trotted upstairs. "See in the garden."

"Zayn!" Thora opened her room door but Zayn wasn't there.
She searched behind the curtains and under the bed but he wasn't anywhere. She was about to get out of the room but she paused when she heard some weird noises.

She looked in the direction of the sound from where the noise was coming, she took a gun from her drawer and held it for safety.
When she started getting closer to the washroom, she heard some kind of mumblings.
She opened the door, the washroom of dark so she switched on the light.

Her eyes brows furrowed when she saw bloodstains on the wall and the floor. She looked around and found Zayn on the floor, his face was buried in his knees. There were bloodstains all over his shirt. Thora shoved her gun in her waistband and stepped near him.

"Zayn..." She called him in a low voice but he didn't reply to her.

"Zayn... Are you fine?" She tapped his shoulder, he looked at her with glossy eyes.
Thora saw already his nose was bleeding and he had dried bloodstains all over him.

"Zayn..." Her eyes widen in agitation when she saw more blood oozing out of her nose.
His eyes were shutting down.

"Get to your sense, Zayn!"
Thora yelled but no use he passed out on her shoulder.
Thora picked up her phone and called John.

"Let's take him to Hospital."

***

"What's exactly happening?"
Jacob grabbed his hair in frustration and sat on the chair.

"Be calm," Zuriel said while sitting beside him.

Thora was leaning on the wall.
"How to be calm when the situation is so fucked up?
Police are searching for him while here, his health is messed up and we don't know what's wrong with his health." Jacob was worried.

"Thora... I need to talk to you."
Reid came out of the room with a diagnosis paper in his hands.

"Tell me..." Thora stepped forward while Zuriel and Jacob stood up, they also paced near him.

"Zayn's brain nervous are damaged, judging by his diagnosis. He must have lost his memories years ago, do you know anything about this?"
Reid asked gazing at Thora.

"Yes, seven years back he had an accident and he had lost his memories of the last 5 years..." Thora informed.

"Well, that's the reason for all these problems. Did he take any kind of psychotropic drugs?" Reid asked while Jacob looked snapped towards him.

"Psychotropic drugs...?"
Zuriel mumbled to herself.

"Psychotropic drugs are to alter the brain, conscious, behavior, and power of thinking.
Do you know if Zayn was taking such kind of drugs?" Reid asked but Thora didn't reply as she wasn't sure.

"He did take such kind of drug." Zuriel and Reid looked snapped at him when Jacob confessed.

"Why did he take those?"
Reid questioned him, frowning in anger.

"Due to his nerve injury, he was having panic attacks and anxiety. So he was taking medicines to be in control but recently he stopped taking those medicines." Jacob confessed.

"When did he start taking drugs?" Reid sighed.

"After his accident..."
Reid nodded listening to Jacob.

"But why did he have health issues all of sudden?" Zuriel looked at Reid.

"He has been taking those drugs for years and it's begun showing symptoms when he stopped taking it. He is addicted to that drug without his drugs, he couldn't control himself. Thora, earlier you told me that he was attacking others right... It's because he was having an episode and when a person is having an episode, they are very dangerous and harmful ass they can attack anyone but when their episode completes they won't know how vigorous they were." Reid was explaining about Zayn's condition which bought chill to Thora's heart.

"Judging by this situation, he is having a nervous disorder marked by excessive, uneasiness and apprehension, typically with compulsive behavior or pain attacks. A mental disorder characterized by feelings of worry, anxiety or fear that are strong enough to interfere with one's daily situation." Reid stated.

"What can we do to cure him?"
Tears formed in Jacob's eyes.

"Curing him isn't an easy thing. He is already addicted to the drug and we have to transform him into a normal person..." Reid claimed while Thora was staring at the wall, collecting all the information.

"For now... He should completely forget his drugs and then we can start to give him our treatment.
And everyone can't speak to him, he should be isolated. It's safer if you stay away from him we can't know when he will have an episode and during his episode we can't control so we have to tie his legs and hands with chains."
Reid said, Thora felt a lump in her throat.

"Only you can accomplish this Thora, stay strong and take care of him but you have to be careful while handling, remember he is not the same person." Reid nodded firmly.

"Can I see him?" Thora asked in a low voice. "Go ahead but you can't enter in."
When Thora saw him, he was lying lifelessly on the bed and chains were tied on his legs and hands which she hated to see on him. "Zayn..." Thora mumbled under her breath and gulped the lump in her throat. She was trying not to cry, she was trying not to break down but it was killing her.

Thora picked up her phone and called John. "Get my car ready at Reid's clinic in 5"

"Sure boss."
She hangs up.

"I'm going to meet Agostino."
Thora informed, looking at Zuriel.