SAME ROOF?

Aly came downstairs after composing himself. He saw Rahul , talking to someone. He goes to him excuses him!

"Or bhai....."Aly was cutted off his sentence whe he saw Jasmin coming towards them.

Aly rubbed his forehead looking down. Jasmin’s presence was affecting him alot. He couldn’t able to resist her.

Everybody were talking , giggling and laughing. Just when Jasmin patted Aly’s biceps unknowingly while laughing and she again caught his attention by doing this . He got lost in her winsome laugh. He didn’t want to look at her but he was again looking at her.

____________________

Jasmin was writing something in her personal diary , sitting at the study area. Study table was kept in her bedroom only. The room was huge and well furnished. The theme of room was black and white which was giving a classy look to the room. She was in nightdress , lose top with polka dot lower. Rahul walked inside the room with the cup of coffee for her beautiful wife.

“Here is your coffee Mrs. Vaidya.” He said keeping the coffee on the table. She passed a smile to him picking up the cup of coffee. She took one sip of coffee. She was feeling the taste of coffee closing her eyes. He kissed on her cheeks. She smiled in response looking at him.

“The coffee is so tasty.. like always.” Jasmin said and took another sip. Rahul smiled staring at her , wrapping his hand around his chest.

“Because I made it with so much love for you.” He said lovingly and she just gave him smile.

“Now get up.. and come to the bed. You must be tired.” He said patting her back.

“You sleep Rahul. I need to do something.” She said putting the cup of coffee on the table and picked up the pen.

“Can’t you share your secrets with me rather than writing in this diary ?” He asked pointing his forefinger at her diary. She looked toward him silently.

“Wait.. How do you know I am writing secrets in it ?” She asked raising her eyebrows and resting her hands on the table.

“Then What ?” Instead of giving answer to his question, he asked.

“Uhmm.. You can’t call them as secrets. Just my talk with my mind and heart.” She said and both chuckled.

“Don’t worry. I will never keep any secret between us. So now you can sleep comfortably Mr. Vaidya.” She said and he just smiled. He went to bed after kissing her forehead. She was looking toward him , having smile on her face and then turned her face toward table. She thought something for a moment and then after taking a deep breath , she opened the diary and started writing.

On the other hand Aly was not able to sleep. Whenever he was closing his eyes , Jasmin face was flashing in his mind. He sat up on the bed holding his head. He was going crazy, thinking that what was happening with him. He didn’t want to think about her because she was his best friend’s wife. If she wouldn’t be Rahul’s wife , he would be smiling at this moment , thinking about her . But the things were different now , Jasmin was not single.

Aly ran in the balcony to get some fresh air. He stood holding the railing and his eyes were staring the stars in the sky. He loved to stare the stars from childhood. Stars gave him peace. From childhood he was a lonely kid. His parents used to remain busy in handling their big company. He never hated them for this because he always knew that his parents were doing this for him. He never questioned their love. One day that lonely kid found his peace in the friendship of Rahul. Rahul was also as lonely as Aly. They started sharing everything with each other and became best friends. Time started passing and their bond became unbreakable. But stars always remained his friends because they were his first friends.