JEALOUS, ANGRY AND GUILTY

What’s going on ?” Rahul words caught both of their attention . They looked at him.  He was walking toward them , having a small smile on his face.

“Aly your face is telling to me that like you got a shock.” Rahul stood beside Aly. He said and laughed , putting his hand on Aly’s shoulder.

“Rahul , Aly is shocked to know that I am his favourite writer.” Jasmin stood up and said , walking toward Rahul. Aly’s eyes popped out when Jasmin revealed his secret in front of his best friend.

“What ? Aly when did you start reading novels ? You never told me about this.” Rahul looked at Aly shockingly and asked while Aly was finding words to make him understand. Jasmin bit her lower lip , realising that she told Aly’s secret to Rahul.

“Rahul.. you met Aly after two years. Things  and choices change with the time. May be he started reading novels with in these two months.” Jasmin explained Rahul on the behalf of Aly because she was guilty for revealing his secret.

“Right Aly ?” She asked , looking at him. He looked at her and she raised her eyebrows. He nodded his head and she smiled.

“Yes.. Rahul. It’s true that I get fond of reading novels in these two years and I never got any chance to tell you about this.” Aly further explained to Rahul and he got convinced also.

“Okay but I hope from now you won’t keep any secret between us.” Rahul said putting his hand on his shoulder. Aly nodded his head slightly and thought about the feelings which was developing inside him for Jasmin and he could never share this with him.

“Jasmin , I am going to get fresh. Bring my dinner in my room only.” He said to Jasmin , she nodded her head.

“Aly I wanted to talk to you but I am so exhausted today. We will catch up the things tomorrow.” Saying this , he walked upstairs.

“I am really sorry Aly.” When he was seeing Shivansh going upstairs , Jasmin's words caught his attention which made him to look at her angelic face.

“I couldn’t able to keep your secret safe with me. I am such a big idiot.” When she was apologising from him , he was busy admiring her beautiful and innocent face forgetting about the whole world.

“Please forgive me.” She again apologised and he came on the earth back.

“It’s Okay , Jas.. Jasmin. Don’t feel sorry.” He shook his head , trying to come out from the magic spell done by her on him and then he said. But it wasn’t easy for him to take her out from his head because she was attracting toward him like two magnets attract towards each other.

“Really you are not angry with me ?” She asked to confirm and he nodded his head in no in response. She smiled broadly, knowing this. As she smiled, his heart skipped beating for a moment. Never in his life , he found anybody smile so beautiful. In her smile , he found something more beautiful than his favourite stars. Her smile was making him fall in love with her. Her smile was giving peace to his heart and soul.

“Thank god. I thought you would get angry from me for not keeping your secret safe with me because I promised you. You know I lied to you. The truth is that I am very bad at keeping secrets. In fact I am worst at keeping secret.” She laughed on herself, saying this. Until now Aly came to know that she was a chatterbox. He wanted to go because it was getting so difficult for him to control himself from not getting lost in her but her talks weren’t getting over.