SOMETHING BIG?

Last one of this year!
Happy New Year in advance as no chapter tomorrow , Sorry!

Aly woke up at midnight from deep slumber and saw his wife sitting at the study table.

He sat up stretching his arms. “What are you doing so late at night?” As he asked she turned her face to look at him.

“I wasn’t feeling sleepy and then I thought why not I start writing my new book.” She told him cheerfully. The happiness of writing a new book was clearly visible in her eyes. They were twinkling.

“That’s great. But it’s too late. You should sleep now.”

She nodded her head. “I will sleep after finishing this page. You please sleep.”

She started writing after turning her face and he growled at her. He climbed down from the bed and strolled toward her.

“You can write tomorrow.” He closed her dairy and she looked at him widening her eyes. “Now come and sleep with me.” He said in strict tone and grasped her wrist to make her get up.

“That’s not fair.” She complained and stood up from the chair reluctantly.

“I want to sleep with my wife. Can’t I ?” He clasped her face and asked.

“Of course, you can. It’s your right.” She held his hand and kissed his palm looking at him lovingly.

His lips curled into smile. “I love you a lot Jasmin. I really love you and I'll never get tired saying these three words.” He whispered and kissed her forehead fondly.

She smiled broadly and then they walked hand in hand toward the bed smiling at each other. They laid down in each other arms on the bed.

“Can I know about your new book.” He asked suddenly breaking the silence. Now he was also not feeling sleepy.

“No it’s a surprise.” She instantly answered him after raising her head from his chest.

He made a sad pout and she kissed his cheek. “You gonna love it Aly.”

He smiled blissfully, holding her tightly in his arms. “You know it feels so good to be in the arms of my favourite writer. I love you my pretty angel. I love everything about you.”

She smiled wholeheartedly burying her face in chest. “I love you too.” She kissed his chest.

Few days passed with the blink of eyes for JasLy. They were living a perfect married life which is everybody’s dream. It just because they loved each other so much and they understood each other very well.

Relationship of a husband and wife depends on the level of understanding between them.

On the other side Rahul was going crazy because Disha hadn’t been responding to his calls and messages since that night. Her ignorance was killing him and increasing his tension. She was out of Mumbai from few days. He was missing her badly and he was worried for her because she was ignoring him. He was feeling empty from inside without her. He was trying to concentrate on work but couldn’t. He was feeling like his world had stopped since the day she started to ignore him.

“Why are you doing this Disha? What happened to you ? At least please answer me for once. After that I won’t bother you anymore.” He sent her the voice note and few tears trickled down his cheeks.

He took one drop of his tear on the tip of his finger from his cheek and stared at it bemusedly. He was bewildered by what was happening with him and why was her absence hurting him a lot. He was feeling like there was a hole in his heart which was getting bigger with each passing minute.

__________________

Disha was sitting in the corner of her room holding her knees and staring straight like a lifeless soul. The room was filled with complete darkness.

Arjit walked inside and knelt down in front of her. “Disha why are you pushing Rahul away from you ? What happened to you ? Why are you doing this with him ? Why did you ask me to lie to him that you are out of Mumbai? Why have you closed yourself in this dark room ? Disha please answer me. I can’t see you like this.” Arjit asked but she didn’t respond to him. She just kept staring straight.

“Disha please say something.” He implored and shook her after holding her shoulders.

Arjit turned his face to another side sadly because Disha wasn’t responding him. He couldn’t see his sister in this condition. His heart was breaking. Then he sighed deeply as a idea came into his mind.

“Disha if you will not answer my questions then I’m calling Rahul and telling him everything.” He stood up and slid his hand into his jeans pocket to take out the phone.

Disha instantly looked at him after raising her head.

“So are you telling me or not ?” He asked raising his eyebrows.

“Arjit I‘m pregnant.” She paused for a second. “with Rahul's baby.” She looked at him blankly.

“What ?” He gasped and his eyes bugged out. He was beyond shocked after knowing this truth. He couldn’t able to believe on his ears.

_______________

More of you expected this I think!?

________________

Thankyou!

Peace! ☮️