HIS WIFE!

50th one!
Golden Jubilee yayyy!!

JasLy broke the hug and gazed at each other.

“Go and change.” He said putting hand over her shoulder.

She smiled. “You’re forgetting something Aly.”

“What?” He asked bemusedly.

“You’re forgetting that I love to sleep in your used shirt.”

He made a O shape mouth. “Wait, I’m giving.” He removed his blazer and placed it on the chair which was kept near them. He untucked his shirt and smirked at her making her confused.

“Take it yourself.” He whispered moving closer to her.

She stared at him silently.

“I’m feeling sleepy Jas. Do it fast.” He took a fake yawn covering his mouth with his hand.

She took a deep breath and slowly moved her hands toward his shirt. He was smiling looking down at her. She started opening the buttons of his shirt slowly.

She shivered as he grasped her bare waist. He pulled her closer to himself. She looked upward at him breathing heavily.

He smiled at her. “You do your work and I’ll do my work.” He whispered tucking her hair behind her ear.

She flushed and looked down. She started opening the buttons of his shirt swiftly because their proximity was killing her.

He was nuzzling her hair and neck.

“It’s done.” She squealed pushing him away because his touch was driving her crazy.

He chuckled looking at her. “Take it.” He took off his shirt and gave it to her.

She took the shirt from his hand staring at his muscular body shamelessly. He was smirking at her. As she looked upward at him she shut her eyes embarrassingly before turning around on her heels. She ran toward the bathroom.

She slammed the door of bathroom and he chuckled on her cuteness.

__________________

Rahul wasn’t feeling sleepy at night. So he thought to call Disha. He sat up on the bed and picked up the phone from the side table. He hold the phone near to his ear after calling her.

“Hello..” He didn’t know why but his heart felt good to hear her voice.

“Hi. I’m sorry to disturb so late at night.” He apologised.

“Shut up Rahul. You can call me anytime. I’m your friend.” She scolded him.

He rubbed his temple with the tip of his forefinger and regretted his words.

“I’m sorry.” He again apologised.

“Again sorry.” She growled.

“Okay , okay I won’t. Calm down please.” He requested.

“Rahul I really don’t like it when you apologise from me.”

His eyebrows creased because she was sounding sad. “Hey Is everything fine ?” He asked concernedly.

“Everything is fine just little work stress.” She instantly replied him but he wasn’t satisfied with her answer.

“You tell me Is everything fine because for the first time you have called me at late night.”

He understood that she was trying to change the topic.

“I wasn’t feeling sleepy.” He paused and sighed. “Disha you know that you can share anything with me right ?”

“I’m fine don’t worry.” She tried to convinced him.

But he wasn’t convinced at all.

“So, aren’t you feeling sleepy?” He asked changing the topic himself because he didn’t want to force her to share the things with him.

“I was missing you.” He chuckled on her words because he didn’t know that she was saying the truth. She really missed him every second because she loved him a lot.

“And I was missing you too.” He laughed.

She chuckled and tears trickled down her cheeks. She badly wanted to tell him that how much she loved him and how much she missed him.

“Rahul can we talk tomorrow ? I’m tired.” It was getting difficult for her to talk to him. Her heart was breaking.

“Okay.” He paused. “But..”

“Good night.” Without listening to him , she cut the call.

“There is something wrong surely and I’ll find it out.” He thought while shaking the phone. It was clearly written on his face that he was worried for her.

On the other side Disha was crying hiding her face in the pillow. Something was there which was bothering her a lot from few days.

_______________________

Next Morning

JasLy were sleeping in each other arms on the bed. She was in his shirt only. He was in his short and naked from upward. They didn’t need duvet to cover their body because the warmth which they were getting in each other’s arms was enough for them. They were sleeping on their side hugging each other tightly and their legs were entangled with each other like their life.

The room was dark because the curtains which were hanging over the glass wall doors and windows they were stopping the sun light from entering in the room.

They both woke up together from their slumber and smiled at each other blissfully after breaking the hug.

“Good morning Wifey.” He whispered and kissed her forehead.

She closed her eyes and she felt so good to hear from him ‘Wifey’. She was so happy because she always wanted to be called his wife.

It was her first morning with her husband and she was on cloud nine.

She gave him a beatific smile. “Good morning hubby.” She placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

He clasped her face. “You know this feels so good.” He whispered , stroking her cheeks with his thumbs. “You’re mine now. You’re my wife now. I just can’t believe. My Jas is officially mine now.” His eyes were twinkling with happiness.

“I love you.” She murmured coming close to her lips. Their lips met and he started kissing her lips softly cupping her face. She kissed him back and her hands went in his hair. The kiss was soft and depicting their pure love.

They were contented after getting married. Now they could even die peacefully in each other arms without any regret because they were feeling like they got everything after becoming one forever and ever.

____________________

Will reply to your comments afterwards!
Sorry!

Thankyou!

Peace! ☮️