JUST THE BEGINNING!

Hello Peeps!!

“I think you guys forgot to close the door.” JasLy were startled listening Arjit’s voice. They stared into each other eyes shockingly. They were not understanding what they should do now. They never wanted this truth to come out like this in front of them. But what they could do in front of god’s wish. It was god’s plan to bring the truth of their relationship in front them like this only.

Aly was fearing to look behind and it was clearly visible in his eyes. Jasmin held his hand and blinked her eyes to assure him that everything will be fine. At this moment, she wanted to become his strength, not his weakness.

He sighed deeply before getting up from the bed and revealing Jasmin’s face in front of them. Disha and Arjit’s eyes got widened seeing Jasmin on Aly’s bed and that too in his shirt. They were completely shocked. They never thought that Jasmin would be cheating Rahul and that too with Aly who was her husband’s best friend. It was unbelievable for them. They were beyond shocked.

Jasmin’s eyes were looking down in a shame, She didn’t have courage to look into their eyes. Her hands which were in the blanket, they were playing with each other nervously. Aly was still standing facing his back to them. He was gathering courage to face their anger and disgusting looks.

They both walked inside.

“What the hell is this , Aly ?” Arjit yelled turning Aly toward himself grabbing his arm. Disha was looking at Jasmin disgustingly while Jasmin’s eyes were Aly and Arjit.

“Arjit, I can explain , listen to me..” Aly spoke after gathering some courage. Arjit was boiling in anger and his eyes were spitting fire.

“What I should listen ? The truth of your betrayal is in front of our eyes. Now What you will explain to us ?” Arjit grabbed his collars and shouted cutting his words. Aly was taken aback.

“I just can’t believe that you were betraying Rahul for her.” Arjit spoke looking at Jasmin disgustingly. As Arjit looked at Jasmin, she instantly bowed down her head in shame.

“Didn’t you think about Rahul even for once? He was there for you every time when you needed him and what you did ? Why Aly ? Why?” He asked looking at Aly for answer.

Arjit was having no clue , how much Aly had suffered by putting his friendship above everything every time. He had always thought about Rahul but this was the first he was thinking about his love , Jasmin because he couldn’t see her in pain.

He was standing closing his eyes and clenching his fist. He was controlling his emotions.

“Because I love Jasmin.” Aly opened his eyes and gave the answer of his question that why he had done this. Jasmin closed her eyes and few tears rolled from her eyes. It was a emotional moment for her because the love which he was fearing to accept in front of himself, today he accepted that love in front of his friends. It was really a big thing for her.

“And what about Rahul? Did you forget about him ? When did you become so selfish Aly? When..?” Arjit asked unbelievably.

“Arjit, You can’t only blame Aly. The fault of this girl , who had been pretending to be a perfect wife since one year and sleeping with his best friend.” Disha shouted cutting Arjit’s words. She was taking out her all anger on Jasmin. Aly got angry listening her words.

Jasmin cried shutting her eyes. She wasn’t ready for all this but somewhere she was knowing that she has to go through all this. The whole society will blame their love . This was just the beginning , their love has to pass many more difficulties.

“Disha please , don’t take her in between all this. You want to shout me , go ahead but please don’t say anything to her.” Disha and Arjit were shocked seeing his love for Jasmin. He was ready to hear anything but he couldn’t hear a single word against Jasmin.

Jasmin was just crying silently looking down. She wanted to support Aly but she was having no courage. She herself was blaming their love. Their words were affecting her and breaking her heart. She never wanted this to happen.

“Oh my god.. What a magic you have done on our Aly, Jasmin?” Disha sat down in front of Jasmin and asked grabbing her arm. Jasmin looked at Disha with her moist eyes.

“Now why are you crying? What you wanted to do , you have done. Now why these fake tears ? I don’t know , why god makes the girls like you who have an eye on every man and who can never be loyal.. “Disha was pressing her arms tightly in anger. Disha’s words were increasing Aly’s anger.

“Disha, it’s enough now.” Aly shouted walking toward Disha. She stared at Aly angrily.

“What’s enough, Aly ? What wrong did she say ?” Arjit roared angrily after turning Aly toward himself.

“Come out of her spell Aly and look at the reality , think about Rahul. This love will take you nowhere. It will snatch everything from you. There is still time , Aly. Please mend your ways.”

“Leave it , Arjit. He won’t understand us now.” Disha left Jasmin's arm and spoke getting up from bed.

“ The day , this girl will leave him for another man, then only he will understand us.” Disha’s words were piercing JasLy’s heart. Jasmin pursed her lips and closed her eyes tightly to control her emotions after listening her words.

“Aly , are you blind ? Can’t you see that she cheated her husband for you and in future she can even cheat you for another man. Try to understand Aly , We are your friend and we still want your happiness. She is snatching you from all us.” Arjit tried to explain him for the last time. Aly was staring Arjit angrily.

“Arjit , You don’t know anything so stop blaming her please. She is not that type of girl.” Aly again shouted losing his temper. It was really hurting him to see how his friends were blaming Jasmin. They were making his star cry and making her weak. Jasmin had just come out of trauma and he had gathered her very difficultly but they were again making her star weak. He couldn’t bear this.

“You were saying right , Disha. We should leave now. He is not going come to come out of her spell easily. In fact , he doesn’t need us in his life anymore.” Disha and Arjit left after last time staring at them angrily.

Aly didn’t stop them because he knew , they will not understand him now because they were in a shock. But he would make them understand after telling the truth to Rahul. Aly looked toward his star who was crying silently looking down. He felt a sharp in his heart seeing her condition. He couldn’t see tears in her eyes anymore. He wanted to see his star shining always.

“Aly , please leave me. We are not meant to be together.” She looked at Aly and said while crying making him shocked.

_____________

Thankyou!

Peace! ☮️

JASLY - STRUGGLE FOR LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें