HEARTBREAK:)

Rahul and Aly brought Jasmin to hospital because she got unconscious. They were sitting in tension outside of wardroom. Doctor was checking her inside. Aly was staring straight blankly and his legs were trembling. Rahul was sitting holding his head. Jasmin’s condition was making him scared. He understood that she was hiding something very terrible from him. He was terrified to even think that what she was hiding. His heart was beating fast.

“I don’t know what happened to her suddenly and what is she hiding.” Rahul uttered looking at Aly dejectedly. Aly looked at him having guilt in his eyes. He was having answers of his all question but he wasn’t understanding that from where he should start.

“But I know.” He mumbled and Rahul's eyes grew bigger in shock because he wasn’t expecting that Aly would be knowing about Jasmin’s problem.

“You know ? Then tell me.” He asked coming close to him. He became desperate to know, he couldn’t take the more suspense.

Inside the room , Jasmin got her conscious back. She looked at the surrounding and got scared to wake up in the unfamiliar room. She gasped seeing the doctor who was standing beside her bed. He was a stranger to her. She started trembling with the fear , as again that dreadful incident started revolving her mind. She was thinking that the doctor would harm her.

“Don’t.. don’t touch me.” She sat up on the bed and shouted pushing the doctor away. Doctor was shocked with Jasmin’s reaction.

“Don’t come close me.” She again yelled shrinking back holding her knees close to her heart when Doctor tried to walk close to her.

“Relax, I am not going to harm you.” Doctor tried to assure her but she was shaking with the fear. Her lips were trembling and her eyes were filled with fear. She was sweating and breathing heavily.

She hurriedly got up. In this , her hand touched the vase which was kept on the side table and it fell down. She shrieked with fear, covered her ears with her palm and shut her eyes tightly after listening the sound of breaking of vase.

Aly was about to tell Rahul about Jasmin’s condition but both were startled to heard the scream of Jasmin which came from inside. They stared at each other shockingly and then immediately ran inside the room.

As they walked inside , Jasmin eyes fell on Aly. She ran toward him passing by Rahul making him shocked. She just hugged Aly tightly wrapping her arms around him and burying her face in his chest. Her hands clutched his jacket from behind. She was still shaking with the fear in his arms. She wasn’t in a state to think about Rahul because of the fear. At that moment , her mind was only thinking about that dreadful incident which had made her so weak.

Aly hugged her back tightly and looked at Rahul who was looking at her with wide eyes. He was in a complete state of shock seeing Jasmin's condition and the way she hugged Aly. He couldn’t able to believe on his eyes.

“Aly , please save me. Please.. , I am scared.” She was stammering in fear while hugging him more and more tightly like she wanted him to store her in his arms forever. She was terrified.

“Relax.. , Jasmin. Nobody will harm you. I am with you.” He tried to console her by rubbing her back and whispering in her ear. She started getting better in his arms and stopped trembling.

“Where were you ? Why did you leave me alone , Aly ? Please, take me home. I am scared.” She started crying in his arms and seeing her condition, Aly’s heart broke down. He wanted to take out her this fear completely. He couldn’t see her like this. He also cried hugging her tightly forgetting about Rahul.