LOVE HURTS

Disha and Arjit, they were coming for the dinner. Jasmin wore a beautiful black dress. She was sitting on the chair which was kept in front of the mirror. Aly was combing her carefully while she was looking at him through mirror having smile on her face.

“Beautiful.” He complimented her and kissed her head. He was looking at her through mirror and his hands were kept on her shoulders.

“I love you.” She stood up and said after turning toward him.

“I love you more , Jas.” He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes in response.

“I want to kiss your lips so badly. My lips are craving to taste them.” He whispered brushing her lower with his thumb.

“My soul is desperately waiting for the day when you will make me yours.” She whispered looking into his eyes deeply. Her eyes were screaming that how much she loved him.

“That day will gonna come soon when My Star will be mine only. When there will be only my right on you. When there will be no fear of separation , when there will be no barrier between us and when we will become together forever and ever.” He spoke touching his face with her. Both got lost in each other.

“Will that day really come ?” She asked having fear in her voice and eyes.

“Of course, bachaa. Everybody will accept our love because our love isn’t wrong. Look , Disha and Arjit, they are also with us now. Believe me , everything will be fine.” He assured her blinking his eyes. She nodded her head in yes.

___________________________

Disha and Jasmin, they were in bedroom and Arjit and Aly, they were downstairs.

“I am sorry that I misjudged you yesterday. I was shocked seeing you and Aly together. I thought you love Rahul and you are happy with him.” Disha apologised from Jasmin holding her hand. She was really feeling guilty for misjudging her.

“It’s Okay ,Disha. If somebody else was at your place , he would have reacted in the way only. Don’t feel guilty.”

“In fact , I want to say thank you for being there with me and Aly. I won’t lie that I didn’t think that you both will support us. I thought that you both would be against us. But I am so glad that you both are with us. Thank you so much.” Jasmin hugged her and there was a smile of relief on her face. Disha hugged her back.

“Jasmin, I understand you because I know , falling in love is not in our hand. It is god’s wish. It is impossible to run away from love. It is very difficult to forget the person whom you love. Love can happen to anybody and anywhere. We can’t stop our heart from beating for that person. Love hurts but still we can’t stop our heart from loving. We don’t have control on our heart.” Disha said after breaking the hug. Jasmin was shocked to see that how she knew so much about love.

“Disha , Can I ask you something?”Jasmin asked from her.

“Yeh sure.” Disha nodded her head in approval.

“Do you also love somebody?”Disha was shocked with her question. She was staring Jasmin shockingly.

“Yes , I also love somebody.” She took a deep breath and answered her. She paused and continued after few seconds.

“But my situation are different than you.”

“How ?” Jasmin asked confusingly.

“The person whom I love , he loves somebody else. After knowing this also , I can’t stop my heart from loving him.” Disha’s eyes brimmed with tear and she bit her lower lip to control herself from crying.Jasmin felt bad for her.

” I can understand. But I am sure , you will surely get the person who will love you. And never forget , I am there for you always. You can share with me anything.” Jasmin said putting hand on her shoulder and squeezed it slightly to assure her that she is with her. Disha gave her a faint smile.

“Jasmin, please don’t tell Aly about our this conversation. He is already going through a lot and I don’t want to make him more upset. I have shared this with you only.” Disha requested Jasmin to don’t tell her secret to Aly.

“Don’t worry , I won’t tell this to Aly.” Jasmin blinked her eyes assuring her that she won’t tell.

“I think , we shall go downstairs now for the dinner.” Jasmin said and Disha nodded her head. Then they walked out from the room.

___________________

Disha and Jasmin come downstairs and saw Aly and Arjit standing at the bar counter and they were holding the glass of scotch in their hands. Their eyes fell on them.

“We were waiting for you both only, let’s take dinner because I am starving.” Arjit said after putting the glass of scotch on counter.

“Today , Jasmin cooked the food.” Aly told them excitedly coming toward Disha and Jasmin. Jasmin smiled listening her words.

“What ? Really? Now my hunger has increased more.” All chuckled listening Arjit’s words. Then they walked toward the dinning table.

______________________

Jasmin walked from the bathroom wearing Aly’s T-shirt. She felt comfortable in his clothes only. Until he can’t touch her body , this was the best way to feel him close to her. Aly was waiting for her lying on the bed. She laid down beside him and he took her in his arms.

“Aly, tomorrow is a big day for us. I am nervous. I am going to hurt Rahul. He was living in a hope that one day , I will confess love to him. He loves me so much , Aly. I never wanted to hurt him.” She hugged Aly tightly and she was on the verge of crying. Aly hugged her tighter , closing his eyes.

“Jasss…” He was about to say something but got stopped listening to the ringtone of her phone.

She broke the hug and picked up the phone which was kept on the side table of the bed. She closed her eyes dejectedly seeing the caller id. Aly also looked at the phone screen and saw that Rahul’s name was flashing on it.

“Pick it up , Bachaa.” Aly said putting his hand on her shoulder.

“I can’t..” she denied nodding her head in no sadly.

Aly snatched the phone from her hand and picked it up. Jasmin tried to stop him but he didn’t stop.

“Do you even remember that you have husband , Jasmin? No calls , no messages..” Aly put the phone on speaker and they both heard Rahul’s voice from other side.

Aly gestured Jasmin to speak. She took a deep breath before speaking.

“I am sorry , Rahul. I was sleeping from morning because I’m not feeling well.” She finally answered him and looked at Alu sadly. Aly blinked his eyes and squeezed her shoulder slightly.

“Which means , you were at home whole day?” He asked.

“Yes..” she answered him.

“Jasmin , I am missing you so much. We will go on a long trip. Now I want to spend time with my wife. I love you so much.” Jasmin closed her eyes and tears fell down from her eyes. Aly was also feeling sad. He again started feeling guilty for snatching his happiness , his wife from him whom he loved so much.

“Rahul, we will talk tomorrow. I am not feeling well. And I have to share something very important with you.” She composed herself and said with difficulty while wiping her tears.

“Take care , Jasmin. Good night.”

“Good night, Rahul.” She cut the call and started crying covering her mouth with her hand. It was getting very difficult for Aly to control his emotions.

“I don’t want to hurt him , Alyy. I don’t..” she cried resting her head on his chest. Aly stroke her back having tears in his eyes. They were having no other option rather than hurting him. They were scared and guilty.

_____________

Thankyou!

Peace! ☮️