BROKEN DREAMS

Second one of the day:)

Rahul was completely broken. He was standing on the cliff and screaming loudly but the pain was not lessening. Today, he lost all his dream he saw thinking of Jasmin. He had seen many dreams with her , having babies , she is confessing love to him , they both are playing with their kids and the dream of growing old with her. When he was seeing those dreams , he didn’t knew that one day his all dreams would be broken like this. If he knew , he would have never seen those dreams.

He was feeling like to jump off the cliff and end his all pain with his life. He was feeling like the whole world is collapsing down in front of his eyes. He had never thought that she would fall in love with Aly. He couldn’t even fight to get her because she was in love with his best friend. There was no hope left with him of getting her love. He was feeling so empty like nothing had left with him. The one year was so beautiful with her. She was the happiness of his life. He was trying to keep her happy and he had always thought about her happiness before his own happinesses. He was so in love with her that he couldn’t able to see that she wasn’t in love with him.

But now he was realising that he was such a fool. He was realising that whenever he tried to get close to her, she would go away or give some excuse. He was blindly in love with her and he was happy. Her behaviour was clearly telling him that she didn’t love him but still he ignored everything and kept loving her unconditionally. But he got this in return.

He went to bar and got drunk. One drink after another drink but the pain wasn’t lessening. All the moments which he had spent with her , they were beautiful and precious which he wanted to forget but it isn’t easy to forget the best time of our life. Memories can never be forgotten whether they are good or bad.

______________________

Jasmin woke up after few hours and found Aly , sitting beside her bed , on stool , holding her hand. Aly gave her a small smile, caressing her hair with his free hand.

“How are you feeling?” He asked concernedly, putting hands on her face. Now his thumbs were caressing her cheeks.

“I’m fine.” She replied him blinking her eyes.

“Where is Rahul?” His face expression got changed when Jasmin asked about Rahul.

“Now , he knows everything.” Aly sighed.

“He was badly hurt but still he neither blamed me nor you. He just asked me to take care of you. He loves you a lot , Jasmin. I don’t know how he will move on…” Aly was staring straight. Jasmin closed her eyes dejectedly.

“I was wishing him to hate me.” Jasmin uttered suddenly gazing straight. Then turned her face to look at Aly. She found him staring at her confusingly.

“If he had started hating me then it would have become little easy to move on for him.”She again looked straight blankly.

“Don’t you think ?” she asked looking at him.

“The person who loves you , that person can never hate you. He can only pretend but his heart can never hate you. You know , one sided love , it gives a extreme pain to you but still you can’t stop loving that person who loves another person. Seeing that person whom you love , with somebody else, it burns your heart. I have gone through this pain because I didn’t know that you love me , not Rahul. I was thinking that my love is one sided and even I had accepted this truth putting stone on my heart that you can never be mine. But still I could never stop my heart from loving you , for not even a single second. You know , I had never wished you to love me back because I didn’t wanted this to happen. I didn’t wanted that Rahul should go through the same pain , which I have gone through. But all these things were written in our destiny. I’m relieved that now he knows the truth. The day , Rahul will move on in his life happily, that day , I will be happy from my heart.” Aly was telling her everything which was going in his mind. Jasmin was listening him silently.