BURNING ALL THE FEELINGS

Jasmin was trying to concentrate her mind in writing, sitting at study table but after the hug, her mind was thinking nothing except that peaceful hug. She was sitting, holding her head and her both elbows were rested on the table. Her eyes were closed and she was looking so stressed. She was getting frustrated because she didn’t want to think about the other man except his husband. Because she herself knew that it is completely wrong. Finding comfort and peace in the arms of your husband’s friend, it is completely wrong.

That time only Rahul stepped inside the room. Finding her lost, he reached toward her, taking slow steps without making any noise.

“Booooo….” Rahul stood behind her and shouted, leaning down. Jasmin jumped out of the chair , screaming loudly. On which Rahul laughed loudly.

“You literally scared me. That’s really bad.” She sighed, seeing him and said angrily. Next moment he took her in his arms, saying sorry.

As he hugged her , her mind again started thinking about that hug because she felt nothing in her husband’s arms. The comfort and peace , she found in Aly’s arms, it was not there in her husband’s arms. She hugged him tightly in hope to get that comfort and peace in her husband’s arms but nothing happened, she felt nothing. This broke her heart from inside and few drops of tear automatically rolled down from her eyes to her cheek. She immediately wiped them off before breaking hug.

“Rahul , You get fresh an up. Till then I bring dinner for you.” She said as they break the hug. He nodded his head and went to washroom. Jasmin also walked out from there. She stopped on the doorstep of kitchen and her heart stopped beating for a moment when her eyes looked at shirtless Aly.

Her eyes were seeing nothing except his hot muscular body. He was having 6 packs abs , a body like model. She was feeling like her breath start becoming heavy and her heart came into her throat. No man ever made her feel like this before. This wasn’t the first time that she was seeing a shirtless man in front of her eyes but this was the first when she felt like her body was burning after seeing Aly shirtless in front of her eyes. Even she never felt like this, seeing her husband’s body.

She just got lost, staring at him when he was pouring the water in the glass from bottle. The glass was kept on the kitchen slab. Aly felt like someone was staring him and he could feel her presence. He moved his eyes from the glass to the door but before he couldn’t see her because she hid herself behind the wall. He cursed himself for again thinking about her and drank the water in one go from the glass.

She stepped inside the kitchen after composing herself. Aly’s eyes looked at her immediately and found her already looking at him only. He gave her small smile, she smiled back. He walked outside, passing by her and she felt like her heart again skipped beating.

“Oh god What is happening to me ?” She asked from god, looking upward and her heart cried from inside.

____________________

Aly was lying on the bed on his one side, hugging his shirt tightly near to his heart because in that shirt , there was her fragrance. Hugging his that shirt, he was feeling like she was in his arms. This was giving him little peace. The girl was making him crazy. After the hug , deep inside he came to know that his feelings toward Jasmin were more than just attraction. But he didn’t want to believe. Even he was not succeeding to stop his heart from falling in love with her more and more. He was going crazy. Two things were killing him , first the pain of never getting what he needed and second it was the guilt of attracting toward his best friend’s wife.

Flashback

It was Aly’s thirteenth birthday. Aly was standing, holding the railing of terrace and staring the stars sadly. He was upset and hurt because his parents were so busy that they didn’t even wish on his birthday. He had never  wished for any gift from them, he just wanted them to at least wish him on his birthday.