𝚆𝙴𝙳𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

"You look so beautiful, y/n! No wonder why Mikey likes you so much." Emma exclaimed as she stared at me on the mirror showing me her eye smile.

I returned the smile at her and look at myself.

Can't believe me and Mikey are getting married.

Hina assisted me with my gown and and accessories while Emma doing my hair and make up.

I'm a bit nervous you can tell it just by looking at my hands, it's shaking. Hina held my hand and Emma trying to calm me down. They're the best sisters I'm crying.

We just need to wait for the other guests who are invited and start.

We waited until we got called. We stood outside and beside me is my father.

Only one left and we will be walking now.

As I walk down the aisle I felt more happier.

Thinking about how lucky I am that I get to do this while my parents are still there for me.

I received so much love and care from the man who promised to marry me.

And now we're here about to get announced as Mr. And Mrs. Sano.

But they said that not all marriage ended up happy.

Ehhh, Idc I love him.

I felt tears rolled down my cheeks 'cause of happiness.

Mikey took the place beside me. "You look beautiful" He mumbled to me. "You look handsome" I replied and he let out a soft chuckles.

3rd person's POV

They both walked and stopped in front of the pastor and the ceremony started with the pastor welcoming the guests and says few words.

The speech has began.

Some of them gave their speech and Mikey's speech made her cry the most.

Y/N's POV

"Y/N.." he began by my name and held my hand while his other hand holding the mic. He then smiled as he fix his gaze on my e/c orbs with his dark ones.

"We've been together since we were kids, you never leave me alone through my surrows, you always comfort me whenever I feel down. I am like your moon and you're my sun- I'm always here to protect you and you're always there to comfort me with warmth. I actually don't know where to start but here I am saying these things that comes into my mind. Y/N.." he paused as he kissed my hand and looked back at me.

"No matter what happens, I will always protect you. So please.. don't you ever think of leaving me because I don't know what will happen to me if I lose you too. You know when I first saw you and gramps introduces you to us joining the judo, I find you cute and took a liking on you because of your kind and caring personality. You always makes fun of me and baji and I easily get annoyed, but baji were the only one who doesn't get affected by it. He's riding on your jokes until you two will start making fun of me together." He said while forcing a little laugh out his mouth as tears rolling down his cheeks just by thinking about our childhood bestfriend.

Baji.

"Y/N, when we grow up I will marry you!" Exclaimed by the blonde young boy to the girl he likes.

"Hahaha! There's no way y/n would marry you, Mikey" Protest by the black haired boy.

"You're not my type." The girl confessed as she crossed her arms over her chest. Suddenly a man with black hair entered the room to where the three bestfriends are.

"Shin! They're making fun of me!" Yelled by the girl and pointed the two young boy who was sitting down on the floor.

"Mikey just said that he will marry you when in you two grew up, is there something wrong?" Baji said looking at Mikey and back to the girl.

"Yes there is. He's not even my type." She pouts. Shinichiro patted the girl's head and smiled.

"Just admit it, you have fallen in love with me." Mikey said proudly. "Shut up." The girl said.

And the saga continues..

He took a deep breath and fixes his eyes on me looking. "Sano Y/N, I love you." He said putting the ring on my finger and kissed my forehead down to my lips.

And now she's now married with the man who promised to marry her 17 years ago.