𝙿𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚈 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴

"Guys, do you know this game?" Emma shouts to catch the attention of her friends in the room.

Baji has been nugging you by the elbow, you know that means; him teasing you about Mikey's another brother who just came from another country, so you decided to finally show him how it is done- the black haired guy groans in pain.

But yet you could feel the stare of Mikey's eyes, they were sharp as you gulp. The next thing you heard from him was he was chuckling.

Emma showed a pack of Pocky, it was the strawberry one you bought earlier from a convenience store with her, but the latter didn't mention anything about her ideas with those sticks.

A blush came rushing in her cheeks, no matter how hard she tries to not let you know,

You and Mikey knows how easy it is to read Emma's mind, since you were the only two who knows her little secret. Mikey then moved beside you blocking your face from Izana's view.

The only elbow you accept is mikey's as you hummed in response.

Baji began cursing in the back of you two, but you two were laughing in silence at the thought of Emma and Draken doing the challenge.

"Eeehh!?? Izana, you didn't know this game!?" Yelled by Emma causing you all to turn your head at the mentioned name, his purple orbs met yours but it didn't take so long to finally avert them from yours.

"Do you wanna try it with someone?" She asked as pierce covered her tone at the end of her sentence, as if she were directing it to someone other than izana himself.

The blonde female pulled you towards them and made you face the male, you saw his troubled face he made and now he's trying his best to avoid your gazes.

It's totally fine for you to do it, but he was being obvious making Mikey's teeth bit his inner cheeks as he watch his brother being shy while facing you.

You brought your face lower to take his attention, Emma opened the box and gave you one Pocky.

"So, the first to pull or cut Pocky will lose; you don't have to wait for one of you to cut it, don't worry, this is just an example." She announced as you two nods and face each other again.

He has the end while you also have the other end, you can see baji and chifuyu hugging each other in the corner of your eyes- as if they were watching a horror movie; you keep moving forward as izana does, until you both took the last step, you are both just inches away.

But izana admit his defeat and cut the Pocky himself, so the winner is you.

"Wait, you didn't tell us there are points will be going on!"

Baji protest.

"Izana could've win that first round." You smack the back of his head and sat on your previous position, you turned to your left to start a conversation with Mikey again.

"Y/N-chan, somebody still have to defeat you so could be replace." Emma smirk, as you can feel the evilness. You stood up, the second round hasn't started yet you are already defeated by this girl grinning at you.

"Do you know why I didn't tell you about this, because this idea is about you. Watch me, sis." She whispered and called Mikey in front, the latter was confused but stood up from the floor, anyway.

Emma clung both onto your arms as she smiles in between you and Mikey.

"I know you two been making fun of me and Ken, here's my revenge." She whispered, however her eyes stares in front- as you both gulps, there's no easy things to do when it's Emma.

What the hell.

"This round, they are partners, if either of them broke the Pocky they will lose together; in short, they will have to work together." She then put her arms on your shoulders making you both gulp.

Unbeknownst to you and Mikey, the others knows about the idea going on including baji and chifuyu.

"Finish the whole Pocky or you'll lose." This is literally a torture.

Surprisingly, Mikey put a hand on your shoulder before finally turning to you, the blonde keep on encouraging you. Does that mean you'll have to stay in that position? Bending over each other's faces as you wait for the Pocky to vanish itself?

Hell no way, you're going to kiss Mikey, and in front of your friends.

Mikey snapped you back from daydreaming by putting the Pocky in your mouth, he didn't really hesitate to go after as he bend over to your face- the next thing you knew was, it was Mikey who's been moving towards you, he did the work for you as you were caged in your thoughts.

The idea must've shock you that much.

The only side of Pocky remaining is yours, Mikey moved a little forward. Your eyes widened at the current position you two are in, the Pocky in your mouth as Mikey stayed still,

It was like he was asking you a next idea whether he will cut or not, but in the end you nod as determination could be seen in your eyes.

"So... I think the plan failed..?"

Chifuyu silently talking in the air, eyes widened while looking in front. Since you weren't moving an inch, and Mikey knows- he cut it himself just where it ends, he literally gave you a peck.

"I don't think so. They finished the whole Pocky with their mouths." Baji replied.

Meanwhile on the other hands, Emma and Draken were shocked but slowly felt a victory going through them- they raised a fist at each other.

You as well was shocked, and stayed still in position as Mikey stood up straight while licking his lips. Eyes landed down at you, as he grins.