𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃 (2)

"y/n-chinnn!" A sudden voice of a kid were heard outside the l/n residence.

It's exact 7 in the morning and she recognized the owner of the voice.

Her mom looked through the window and saw a short blonde standing right in front of the door.

"I think your boyfriend wanted to walk with you to school, dear." She turned her head to the girl only to see her sulking face.

"He's not a boyfriend." She pouts as she put her shoes and quickly stand up. And the loud voice suddenly repeat again causing for her to finally open the door.

"Dang Mikey, who allowed you to yell like that. My mom almost thought I have a boyfriend." She pulled him by his wrist away from the house, Mikey who was feeling her hold let out a stupid smile while being pulled.

"Your hand's so cold, y/n-chin. Are you nervous?" He asked as he followed her behind.

"What?! Mikey did that?" Chifuyu exclaimed in front of her as the three blonde gathered the chairs in her desk.

"Yes, and please if you can't take care of your son, at least put a leash or my mom will think the same thing again." Her words sounded like she's trying to hit someone which Draken took on how obvious it is.

Seeing the pissed look of Draken, y/n laugh a little.

"So y/n, have you thought of an answer about what I asked you yesterday?" Chifuyu asked.

Mikey who knows something, turned his attention to the two.

"Yup! Since I'm just new here, I'd want to have a quick tour in this huge campus before the proceeding to the event and I want you to tour me tomorrow, chifuyu!"

A small smile formed on the girl's lips as she nod her head.

Chifuyu let out a deep sigh, probably nervous that her answer will be a no, but not. Slight blush appeared on his cheeks, eyes gleams again which is kinda cute.

He showed her a thumbs up.

"Leave it to me, y/n. When it comes on touring, I'm the Master!"

He exclaimed and gave her an eye-smile.

They both laugh completely forgetting that they're not alone and there are still two blondes watching them.

"Whatever. Gotta go back to my seat, Ms. English is here." Draken walked towards his seat and had to grab someone's collar just to get them out.

The event will be held tomorrow. It's a good thing that the School decided to give the students a special day for at least once in a month of February.

However, Mikey didn't have the chance to ask the new girl, it's like his opportunity got taken away from him when he heard the quick answer of the girl.

He should be the one to be her date in the event tomorrow, he thought.

Roaming his eyes in the room, he figured out he doesn't want to find a partner anymore- he lost the energy he had for the upcoming event. Because the girl he took an interest in, already got a partner, but a half of him is still hoping he'll get her.

"What is love?" Their teacher asked.

The topic was love, and since tomorrow's a day of affection, the students seemed to enjoy the topic that the teacher's discussing.

A h/c haired female raised her hand. Though she doesn't really know how love works between two partners, she still raised her hand as a sign that she want to answer the question based on how she feel it.