𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙻

Sitting on my seat with my chin on my palm at the back of class near the window, not paying attention to the teacher discussing something on the Black board.

I snapped out of my thought when I realized that my teacher has been calling me with my classmates starring at me laughing.

"Ms. Y/N, you've been staring outside the window the whole class." She said adjusting her eyeglasses with her other hand on her waist.

And of course me feeling embarrassed about it, like who wouldn't, duh- you just got scolded and your classmates are laughing at you. Feels like you want to burry yourself alive or delete your whole life because of embarrassment you're feeling right now.

The bell suddenly rang, saved by the bell.

I gathered my things up, putting them inside my bag and leaving the classroom. Suddenly a familiar voice called my name from a far, I turn around to see Mikey running towards me.

"Y/N-chin, are you going home already?" He asked beside me as i continued on walking out the school gate with Mikey trying to catch up on me. He said he wanted to walk me home 'cause he can't just let a girl walk alone by herself when it's literally just 5:49 pm- what if some guys starts picking on her or suddenly kidnap her for being alone. I also told him not to and i'll be just fine but he insisted, i know i can't win against him, so i just let him walk me home.

While walking with Mikey beside me, no one of us dared to speak or start a conversation but the silence doesn't feel awkward but so calming.

Fresh air brushing through our skins makes it more relaxing and making the both of us wanting to stay outside until the sun rises but we have family waiting for us to arrive at home.

Mikey the first to broke the silence in between us, "The sky is beautiful, isn't it?" He said looking up the sky with a small smile on his face and his hands shoved on his pocket. I hummed in response turning my gaze up the sky from the ground as we continue on walking- we decided to walk around the area not far from my house since i don't want to go home, yet.

Sitting on the bench with birds chirping as Mikey layed his head down to my lap, I combed his hair using my fingers with my others hand on his stomach resting.

It's getting dark and we're now walking back to my house while Mikey hugging my right left arm like a little kid- We have finally arrived outside my house and thanked him for spending time and walking me home.

He just stood there with a smile on his face and waiting for me to go inside before he go. I walked back towards him and gave him a warm hug which made him shock at the sudden action of mine, I waved at him flushing a smile while holding the doorknob and goes inside leaving the guy speechless.

𝖌𝖆𝖟𝖊, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖝𝖞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें