𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙼(2)

Your father wanted you to marry someone rich, but that someone was a complete asshole. He maybe got the looks, money, and power- but nothing could be better than your past boyfriend, Mikey.

It wasn't your intention to go with the plan of your father but hearing him threatening you about his life, sends shivers down your spine, yet you could do nothing about it but to obey and play. You did it, you hurt his feelings. But what more awaits, will he ever forgive you?

The doorknob make a sound of twist as the person comes in, your body emmediatly becomes cold, you were nervous when you heard that you two are sharing the same room. Yet you sat still on your chair facing yourself in the mirror as you just finished doing your routine.

"Honey," A voice spoke behind you, hands are cold and began rubbing your shoulders as their mouth came to touch your earlobe and whisper something; you wish you never heard. "Let's make this night fun, shall we?" It's been 6 years since you left, your father let you date this man just to waste another years of existence in your life.

You have hard times dealing with him because you cannot understand him. He's a maniac that he have had tried offering you everything he has; offers you everything to love and accept him. He's a good manipulator but not as good as your father, yet you can't be fooled.

To say that he want you to accept and love him, you already know the consequences behind it. But it's too dangerous to tell them that you know about it, isn't it?

If you get married to him, he'll inherit the power his family has, he'll use his wife to attract more people- because you have the ability to make them do anything you say.

"Come on, you're all pale, is it that you are excited?" He chuckles as his hot breaths hits the crook of your neck, he travels his nose as he takes his time smelling your sweet and alluring scent. You want to punch him, but you would if you could- your hands wouldn't even dare to move an inch in your lap.

"Fun, you say. What kind of fun are you talking about?" That was the first time he heard you talk to him in such a seductive voice, it's like something's up to you- or you just had enough of his shits. "If it's in bed, I'm in. Don't make it boring tho." You smiled as you kept your eyes staring at him in the mirror.

Your elbow then stood on top of the mirror table and rest your chin on your palm, you could tell he's getting interested- but his obsession on you just grew more. He loosen his necktie and lean forward to your side.

"Would you like to accept my invitation in heaven?" how lame was it for you, but you manged to hold your smile as you accept and placed your hand in his palm. You pulled yourself up and stood in front of him, your legs then began marching as he walks backwards until you push him down the king size bed.

You grabbed the bottle of wine and pour some in your glasses, you handed him the other one as you drank it fastly. You threw it away and wiped your lips by the back of your hand- he saw your eyes piercing at him, as he too quickly drank it. He's riding with it and could only laugh with a blush on your cheeks, you pour his glass again and made him drink it.

When he finished, you quickly devour his lips. Eyes widened at this, he was surprised because he didn't thought you would do this since you're a really hard to approach when it's him, and he decided to take the chance. His hands travelled down to your waist, and smiled when he noticed you are wearing the tight dress he loves you seeing in.

You were just so sexy, as you began swaying your hips when the music exactly played from outside reaching your room. A big party was being held that night, making it a long night for the both of you.

"I forgot to say i was inviting you to hell instead, dear." You maniacally told his unconscious body after hitting his head with that bottle of wine.

The man was named as Ran Haitani.