𝙼𝙸𝚇𝙴𝙳 𝚂𝙸𝙶𝙽𝙰𝙻𝚂

it's that one day when mikey just realized something- something that he didn't notice has been going on on his days just being around a certain girl named l/n y/n, who he just met two weeks ago.

but that isn't just the case here, because manjiro wants an answer for this. how the adrenaline came rushing through his veins whenever she's around, how he couldn't afford to do anything embarrassing but to keep his cool in front of the girl.

without him actually knowing that all those of it are he's literally impressing y/n herself.

he want her laugh? he'd make something funny. he want her smile? he'd share his dorayaki.

i mean, it is not bad to have a one-sided crush to the girl, right? and it's not good either, why, it's not healthy for the heart- guess he'd just stop.

like, maintaining the same peace in your life is the best decision from the gods above can offer you lowlifes.

but then he thought about it- it's not his fault as to why he's being like this- it's still the girl who made him fall head over heels for her, and now he's so down bad to her.

now who's gonna do all the work for them- or not the man would be begging attention from her crawling on the ground beneath their feet.

fucking great.

really, does she even know what she's doing to him or is she just a flirty- bet y/n doesn't even care about anyone's feelings.

let's not talk about how kind of lame was he to ask her about that.

"what i am to you?"

but don't get him wrong, mikey just really wanted to make things sure to him or he'll be lying on the pavement below with ants, no

admit he was nervous at the moment as he had his fists firmly on his sides with his glaring daggers like she was a prey- but that's what he was not prepared to do so- staying calm.

because lately the girl has been training his thoughts, making him confused if the girl, y/n, has feelings for him.

you can not just say that they're just friends and friends are supposed to be joking around each other, but no- i mean, not with mikey at least, yes you can joke sometimes but not too much.

saying i love you out of the blue and add it as a joke, tch.

"what's that?" yes, he should've known about this- that is y/n after all, and there is no way she'd like someone or who knows.

hell he had to dismiss from the conversation leaving the girl alone at the hallway that day. and that day was just yesterday, and fuck how long has he been biting his pillow and shooting death glares at anyone who enters the garage.

totally great.

now he has to do something- explaining it to his vice captain who is a dear friend of him. he knows how much draken would be asking him all day or just stood there questioning himself about his commander.

"sometimes she likes me, sometimes i'm her- friend?" mumbled a 15-year old male sitting on the couch, while having his finger tapping his chin.

this made the man behind him who is currently doing his hair put a frown on his face- brows are furrowed as he gathers and combs his blonde locks and tied them together.

at first, y/n didn't cross his mind- because rarely you would see the two have a conversation and talk to each other if you were in the tall male's position.

there's an only answer to that- y/n never likes tall guys as they looked like a tree next to her. and her being their kid- just, just a bag and she can go to school.