𝙼𝙸𝙺𝙴𝚈'𝚂 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂

Something was bagging Mikey the whole day and the one who noticed it was his bestfriend Draken because they're always together for almost everyday.

"Oi, Mikey got something in mind? You were spacing out until now." Draken spoked but got no response from Mikey 'cause he looks dumbfounded. "Mikey" He called.

"Ken-chin, there is something weird inside me." He finally said. Draken was confused on what he meant.

"Feeling Tired?" Draken asked but confusion is visible on his face, the curiosity he's feeling about his friend having the wierd feeling came into his mind.

Until the thought of feeling that being in love with someone pop on his mind, but who? Hope It's not it.

"Maybe just tired." Mikey sigh and stood up. "Let's go, ken-chin." Two besties walked out from the shrine.

While the two are walking suddenly a laughing mens were heard not far from them. At first they didn't pay any attention at the sound but it get loud and repeating. They start to suspect it and find the direction to where the noises are coming from.

"Don't move or I'll kill him." The girl threatened and placed a knife pointing the sharp part on one of the guy's neck who's finally in her grip.

"You can't do that, young lady. Just come with us and we'll make you happy than you are." One of the guys offered.

"Ohh?" She smirked and slowly deepen the knife on the guy's neck causing it to bleed. "Do you want him to die?" Her gaze become dark but her face says no expression and looks calmer than them as she asked them innocently.

'this is why I hate gangs, They always waste my time.' She let out a sigh. 'but ended up being in a gang anyway."

She let go of the guy's neck and the guy quickly ran towards his members. "If I ever see any of you again, you're dead." She warned.

"We're not done here yet, young lady." The guy from before cracked his knuckles and charged to the girl.

He kicked the knife that she was holding and punched her stomach that made her to hold her stomach and lay on the ground.

She stood up fixing her clothes and looked at the guy who punched her. "My clothes worth more than your life." She ran towards the guy to jump and kicked him in midair that made him almost lost his conciousness.

The other guy charge on her but the one picked up the knife and was about to stab her when a short blonde kicked him in the face and got him fly.

And the others are now scattered on the floor by Draken and the girl.

"Who are these guys?" Draken asked looking at the guys and turned to the girl.

"I don't know them." She replied. Mikey on the other world is starting to feel the same from before and it's weird for him.

"I don't recognize these guys too." Mikey spoked. "Are you okay, Y/N?" And added.

Draken feeling himself like he's the third wheel. "I'm fine." , "You're late." She complained to the two.

"We just happened to be here, so don't expect anything." Draken said sounded irritated.

"Chill, ken." She fixed her clothes and put her hair in a ponytail and starts to walk away. "Anyway, thank you for the help. See you around!" She waved and smiled causing Mikey's heart to beat faster.

"I see. She's the reason of your so called weird feeling inside you, huh?" Draken said and looked at Mikey with a teasing and proud expression in his face at the same time.

"N-no!" Mikey stammered.

"Yes."

"No, stop that ken-chin."

"Admit and tell her your weird feelings about her, maybe she feels the same." Draken suggested that causes Mikey to frown and overthink.