𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

"WAKEY WAKEY!!" emma ran through the entryway of the room, waking up everyone who're probably already having the best dream.

oh, for fuck's sake it's still 3:45am where the sun hasn't come up yet. at the end of the room baji can be seen hugging the white and cold wall- while the others had already woken up from the sudden yell.

she seem to forgot that it's still dark, emma just opened widely the curtains hoping it'd wake you up. the blonde locks girl frowned at this, and roams around her eyes until they landed at you who are now stretching their body.

a bright smile appears on her face and started crawling down to you, waiting for you to finish readeing yourself and notice the girl.

"good morning!" she exclaimed sitting beside your laid bed as you sat up.

"too early. what's today?" you left your words unanswered and decided to turn your head across the room. seeing the others groaning from their disturbed sleep, baji was completely unbothered.

the room fell into silence after emma's loud noises- the silence fell upon you two, having the others still lying on their backs, you let out a small sigh in relief thinking that someone might've waken up- but you saw nothing.

and you know who's that person you're worried about, just by having the thought of arguing with them makes you already exhausted- though you haven't done anything for another day.

"i'm guessing you are worried of my brother." emma spoke still holding onto that smile, because you're awake and she hopes to play with you- no, with you all.

"you want me dead, emma?"

"i might have to ask for my brother's consent about that." emma moved all of her hair to the other side and brushes her fingers through them.

"what does your brother have to do with me, though." you said, staring at the girl with your droopy eyes as you leaned your back against the wall. you looked to your right side watching baji's feet caress each other from the cold.

a slight chuckle left your lips at the sudden idea, you're too bored and you wanted to annoy the man whose feet are moved on top of your lap- being the person sitting right at the end of his legs.

you didn't care whether he will kick you from his sleep. you tickled his sole as he starts wiggling them, while emma tries to silence her laughs with her hands. this only made someone wake up from the small voices ringing in his ears.

"what's with all the noise?" fuck, it's mikey.

"nothing just having a little fun."

disgust was all already written on the face of the male just the other side of the laid bed. watching the black haired male's feet trying to struggle out his feet from your one hand that seemed to be holding a grasp on his.

"eerrr, anyway, y/n. we should wake the others up." emma just swayed away baji's feet from your lap, enough to move him back from hugging the cold white wall. he groaned and complains, but stayed awake after that.

you asked mikey to do the same as his sister since he seemed to be in a calm mood- he's now to be seen pulling the braid of the tall man at the edge of the bed, pouting at his sleeping figure and moved on top of his back.

minutes have passed and everyone was ordered to sit in a circle as chifuyu was still having his face digging on the blanket. you just hoped his little consciousness would catch up with things emma is explaining to these half-asleep people.

"and that's the game we are playing right now, seven minutes in heaven." gosh, just how could you still manage to hold back yourself from stopping the girl with her wild ideas- the methods of the game literally includes kissing- in a dark place all alone with your partner!