𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙼𝙴

At exact three in the morning when you decided to get out of bed to drink some water. It took you almost a hard time to be careful not to wake up the shirtless man sleeping with you.

It's not like that blonde would get mad, but waking up people isn't your thing- so tip-toeing was the best option. One step and you finally made it in the kitchen, taking a deep breath before proceeding to go towards the refrigerator.

You took out a cold water and pour some in your glass, but before drinking it, you felt weak and walked in the living room to sit on the couch- but instead you got yourself laying down, you feel tired even though it's not even one hour of you being awake.

-

Seven in the morning when manjiro decided to go down the downstairs, only rubbing his eyes while shouting your name across the house. Sure he got a mini heartattack when he noticed you not sleeping with him, what's more that he cannot stand not seeing you first in the morning.

Until he reached the living room and saw you sleeping there instead. He found it cute, but at the same time confusing- he knows how much you hate not sleeping with him. Perhaps you don't like sleeping with him, anymore- that's what he thought and shrugged to let you be, as he smiles walking in the kitchen.

Today he want himself to be the one to prepare your breakfast, he do always watch you cook, so for sure he knows how to cook. Mikey cooked four eggs and five bacons, he placed them in plates and goes back to the room you were sleeping.

But panics again when he felt your body getting hot, and carried you bridal style to get you back in your shared room to lay you back down in the bed. The man even talked to the stuffed toy to watch over you while he is gone to buy you some medicines for your fever.

And when he returned, you were there already eating in the kitchen. The sound of spoon hitting the plates let him know that you are already awake, he smiled at this but soon faded when he remembers that you also needed to rest.

He put down the plastic bag he was holding and approach you from behind, holding your head and caressing your hair as you began looking back to the person. You offered him your bacon but he refused, telling you he already ate his breakfast. So you complimented his cook making him blush, and at the same time proud that he learnt these from you and only you.

Mikey placed a glass of water in your table and also placed the medicine for you to drink. You kept denying that you are not having a fever, but him placing his palm on your forehead and scolding you like he's your father, kept you in silence and nods.

He sat on the other chair and began lecturing this kid eating in front of him. These past few days, Mikey kept telling you not to overworked yourself but you were too naughty to listen to your boyfriend. At night you work, in morning you work. Mikey could only look at you with a worried face and continued to watch you eating.

You sliced an egg and offered him in your fork, he opened his mouth and ate the egg. When you finished eating, Mikey washed the used plates and utensils as you waited for him to finish.

He assist you to go upstairs again and lay down in the bed hugging you in his arms. He's always warm and you like it, he placed a kiss on your forehead and both decided to stay with each other's warmth for the day.