𝚃𝚁𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝙾𝚁 𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙶𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶

I am in Emma's house and we're watching a television in the living room.

Suddenly boredom hits me. "Emma, I'm bored. Let's do something~" I whine then look at her.

"Yeah, it's boring" She agreed. "How about we play?" She also added which made me showered in curiosity.

"What game?" I exclaimed and my eyes sparkles as I leaned my face closer to her. "Yoo, chill y/n." , "We're gonna play truth or dare!"

"Ohh, sounds boring." I mumbled enough for her to hear. "Come on, don't be such a mood disaster, y/n~" Emma whines shaking me. "Alright, I'm in. I'm in." I emmediatly replied between her shakings on me.

Emma turned off the TV and we sat down on the floor facing each other. "Emma, it looks like we're gonna have a ritual" I mocked breaking Emma's smile. Bet she had enough of me.

"So, these are the rules. You'll have to ask me between truth or dare and if I picked the truth you will ask me anything and I'll answer it honestly. If I choose dare I will obey what you say. Just once." She explained with a serious tone on the last words she said. She already knows that I don't go easy on things.

"I'll go first, Emma." She nodded.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Truth."

"Do you like Ken-chin?" I asked the question that we all wanted to confirm about between the two.

"Really y/n? In front of my face?" She raised an eyebrow. "Who else?" I replied. "Just answer it, you won't lose anything." I said and can see a slight regret on her face. "Just admit it, Emma~" I added looking at her with a teasing expression. She just nodded and a pink tint was visible on her cheeks. I made it Mikey.

"My Emma is now having her love life, I'm so jealous" I said as I wiped fake tears. "Look at you. You look a tomato emma~" , "It's your turn now, girl." She said with a threatening tone.

"Truth or Dare?" She asked.

"Hmm.." it took her too long to decide. "Dare" She finally answered.

"Girl, that took you long enough for just a two choices." Emma whines. "Okay, I dare you to... Tell Mikey you like him" , "really Emma? Me?" She exclaimed. "Who else?"

Suddenly a blonde came. "Speaking of Mikey" Emma said "What?" Mikey who just came asked.

Emma sat beside y/n and elbowed her and they fight elbowing each other. "You guys are wierd." Mikey said and sat on the sofa with a dorayaki in his hand.

Y/N sits beside him and Emma turned on the television. "Mikey" She mumbled. "Yes?" Mikey emmediatly answered. "I did it!" , "Did wha- really?" He asked which she aggressively nodded.

"So, what?" , "It's positive!" She answered while on the other world Emma heard it. "What's positive?" She gasped as she realizes what they meant. "You two having a baby?!" They looked at each other and burst out laughing which made Emma more confused. "We're safe" Mikey said to the girl beside him. "It's nothing really, Emma" She said.

"Please be a girl!" Emma exclaimed causing for the two to blush at embarrassment knowing that Emma won't stop talking about it. "Y/N, why didn't you told me sooner!" She again exclaimed "Mikey you too!" And began shaking Mikey.

"Emma stoppp" Mikey said and Emma stopped shaking him. "Did Toman know this already?" She exclaimed asking the two. "Know what?" Toman captains appears out of the blue. Emma turned her direction to them "I'm gonna be an auntie!" She yelled across the room which made them to cover their ears. "What do you mean by auntie? Is someone having a baby?" Baji suspiciously looked at Mikey knowing he's just the only brother Emma have.

"Don't look at me like that!" Mikey whines "What is she saying?" Draken asked pointing at Emma. "She said nothing!" Y/N emmediatly replied.
"Y/N said she is positive." Toman turned their gaze to her. "Y/N? Mikey?" They asked.

Emma knows she just shipped the two and hoping they get together. What an evil sister and bestie she is.