𝙱𝙰𝙹𝙸'𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙲𝚄𝚃

"Hey Mikey.." she whispered.

"Hm?" The boy who was eating his taiyaki peacefully turned to look at her.

"Don't you think baji's hair is long?" She asked covering her mouth as she leans towards him.

"Why? It suits him." He said.

"Yeah" She agreed.
"But he looks like a girl." She whispered not wanting to wake the sleeping baji on the other couch or else he will chase whoever ruined his beauty sleep with an axe.

"People thinking he's my girlfriend whenever we're together outside." He whispered as he took the last bite of his taiyaki.

"Man, that sucks."
"Ikr." He wipes his hands on his shirt and stood up followed by the h/c haired girl.

"What are you guys talking?" The black haired who was sleeping just a second ago is finally awake from his deep slumber.

"You're awake already?" She asked as they both looked at him.
"How can I sleep with mosquitoes gossiping about something I can't even understand." Brows knitted together as he imitate the two with snake sounds.

Mikey walked away and y/n followed behind about to leave the sulking baji.
"Oi! Where are you two going!?" He yelled. "Get back here!" He gave up when the two vanished from his sight.

"He didn't heard us, did he?" She asked still holding the ear to ear smile that she gave to baji when they walked out the area.

"Don't worry, you're the only one to get killed" He said.

"That's unfair!" Mikey who was walking in front of her with his hands shoving in his pockets stopped.

"Ouch! Why did you stop?" She complains as she rubs her forehead that bumped onto Mikey's back.

Mikey rubs her forehead and blows the pain away. "There, there."

"You're dying with me." She wouldn't let herself die alone, Mikey.

"Yeah." Y/N was looking at him with the expression painted on her face when an idea came into her mind.

"Can you stop making that face?"

"Shut up, I'm cute." Crossing her arms over her chest as she looked around their surroundings, looking for something they could use for her plan.

Mikey knew what she was thinking since their topic earlier is baji's long hair, he walked towards the mirror and lift up the lying scissor that she was looking for. "This?" He asked.

The girl beamed walking up to him as she tries to reach for it, but Mikey dodged. "You better not, y/n." This made the girl shot a glare at him but didn't mind it, instead he shoved it inside his pocket just in case.

"I thought you're my best boy friend."

"Best what?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

"I said best boy friend, like boy and friend- arrgggh! Just give it to me please?~" she begged intertwining her hands together.
"Sorry, I don't understand. I only understand is that I'm your boyfriend." Her face turned into a blushing mess.

"What the fuck, Mikey?" Her hands that are intertwined just a second ago quickly covered her mouth. "What?" He asked innocently and dumbfounded. "Nevermind, give me the scissor pls." She asked placing her palms in front, waiting for him to place the scissor.

"Thank you!"

-

"Mikey!" She whisper called Mikey who was about to fall asleep because of the movie they are watching.

"What?" He emmediatly replied.
"Don't sleep yet, you dumbass." She pinch both of his cheeks keeping him awake and leans towards his ear.
"We gotta cut baji's hair." Mikey's eyes widened.

"You will get us killed, y/n."
"At least we died together." She said smirking at him. "Fine." "Wha- You're fine getting killed?" She asked.

"If it's with you, then okay"
"Stop you're making me blush." she replies making him laugh in silence.

"So first we need to see if baji's asleep." She said as he nods, they both looked at the other couches but the room is dark because they were having their Netflix and chill with the gang.

Emma was sleeping at the table with her head down she probably fell asleep while watching the movie same as the others. There, the two teenagers saw the sleeping beauty which is their target. "Target spotted." Y/N whispered which Mikey heard as they make the same evil smile.

Slowly getting up, y/n followed Mikey behind baji. He raised a hand with a scissor and so y/n. Baji who was lying on his stomach and in a deep slumber doesn't know anything happening around him.

Mikey cuts his back hair meanwhile the girl cutting his side.

"And... Done!" She whispered excited and gave each other a high five. Both moved their presence away from him and go to sleep as the others.

"Mikey, move!" She whines pushing him away. "Can't I get a cuddle from my girlfriend?" He said digging his face on her neck. "What the fuck are you sayin- wait, that tickles!" Small laughs filled the living room along with noisy TV, luckily the others aren't awake. "Okay, okay. This your prize." She gave up and cuddles him until the morning.

"WHO CUT MY HAIR?!!"