𝙼𝚈 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙽

blood drips down from your forehead as you eyed the unconscious man in front of you- he is more bleeding than you are, showering in his own blood after he got tortured by none other than mikey.

he lost control of himself until he had gone with the decision of killing any people who gets in his way- to you.

shooting and stabbing their bodies with his gun and axe until he is satisfied, but you're just there watching him do his things.

Orbs stares up at the man letting out loud chuckles as he struggles to cut the man's head. chills ran down your spine as your eyes were flooded with anger and fear.

he had this creepy smile on his face, it's like.. the mikey you knew isn't here.

the mikey you used to know already left you.

your cheery, clingy and cute boyfriend is gone.

"mikey, please.. comeback.." only small sobs were heard from you as your body began to slowly lay on the ground.

tears starts to flow from your eyes going to your temple while you face the dark sky.

there's no way people would hear you if you scream for help. you want help but at the same time you don't want to lose mikey- he's the only one you have.

human flesh are being scattered by him, not until he turned his eyes to you and wipe his hands on his clothe because of the blood.

mikey bent down and held you in his arm, mumbling some things that you couldn't understand- his voice were completely small.

"i told you, i warned you about this... why won't you listen, y/n!?" he yelled at your weakening body as he grips on you tight.

he does really care about you, but what can he do when you are the reason of his trust vanishing?

if he need to kill amount of people just to get you only for himself, he will- no matter who they are- no matter how important they are, just to be with you, this man will sacrifice anything in the world he has.

"i.. love you, y/n."

he hugged you as he put his cheek on your forehead.

your eyes are close to giving up on you but when you heard his sobs, guilt hit the whole you making your eyes widened, your mind starts recalling all the things you had done to him.

i was the problem here, eh?

i remembered... i was the one who broke his trust.. because i care more about the people surrounding me.

you could only laugh at yourself a little not really caring if your head hurts.

your eyes were fixed at the moon upon you both, as your mind keep on showing you memories.

the man pulled away his cheek and looked down at you, confusion envelope him as to why you starts laughing- when he's literally being serious here.

"you. you're laughing at me, aren't you?"

he thought it that way, he grit his teeth as anger flooded his veins, looking at you completely pissed.

now, he felt like someone's trying to control him again- but tried to calm himself down- afraid that his second persona might do something more worse to you.

your breathing becoming more heavy and your hand held his arm that is wrapped on you, as you admire the moon.

you felt unease and guilt.

"the moon is beautiful, isn't it?" there, he calmed down and looked up to meet the moon shining above you two.

you turned your eyes at the man as small smile formed on your lips- might be your last time seeing his dark ones shine even if not at you.

"we used to watch how beautiful it is during midnights back then.--

"you know, i sometimes just wish that we could turn back the time and stay how we were like before.--

"not like this, you, dying on me."

those are his words before the man looked back, only to meet you now lifeless but with a smile on your lips.

you look peaceful even after dying, those beautiful irises, he will miss them- and your voice that he loved listening to.

man, how he blame himself for not recording your voice- only if he had the idea more sooner, he just didn't thought about you dying before him.

he had lost so much loved ones, and also the same girl and woman who stayed by his sides for good and bad.

he can die after all, it's not like he still have anyone to lean on when the person he cared about the most already gave up too.

"the world's too harsh on me, huh? why was i born, anyway?"

mikey caress your cheek as his tears drops on you.

"you just wait, okay? my love, hold in there.. soon, i'll come to you, and when i come, i want that smile to first welcome me but make it more cheeky- i'd love that."

he pulled your cold body more onto him and starts sobbing on your own corpse in pain.

i will give in.. for your justice, and will wait until the right time.

"what's your case, you small shit!"

"get in here, we will teach you the lessons you deserve."

"let me cut your head for you."

words that welcomed him while his hands are cupped in his back.

he don't really much care about the words being thrown at him, threatening words didn't even crosses his mind- all just floods his head are your memories with him.

he did it, he killed the person who can handle his attitude- the person who yells at him when he do something bad, and the person who puts flags on his meals.

mikey got thrown in a cell with four muscular men, staring right into his soul as they began cracking their knuckles and necks.

"look what we got here! now, let's see how durable you are."

one punch landed on his cheek followed by another, but he didn't fight back- he just let them punch and kick him, considering as his punishment.

his emotionless face annoys the muscular guy in the middle readying his fist for a mind blowing punch on his face- there, it got him lay on the ground.

mikey cough blood but still have the guts to stand like nothing just happened. it's like,

punch me more.

he's all blue and purple which satisfies the men, so is he.

he crawled up to a bunk bed and had to hug the only pillow he had in his bed- this man can't really sleep without you, so he closed his eyes and endure the pain while imagining you.

sleeping in his arm. as if nothing just happened today.

-

ten years has passed, mikey's finally free, and it's his one year living outside again.

"boss, we're off. we got this." spoke by sanzu before bowing and left with the others.

he's there, munching on the taiyaki in his hand, staring up at the moon.

he can't forget you, but he also didn't want to forget you.

you were the most half of his life having him more emotionless and feared by anyone.

he met sanzu again but that didn't bring his old self, it changed nothing- unless if it's you who came back.

"i can see your face everywhere, love, you're more beautiful up there."

he pointed the moon. watching the moon became his daily routine since you left him too- he also believe that the moon is you.

"don't worry, i still remember my promise.. but i can't wait to die, i want to see you now." he grabbed the pistol that was hiding in the blanket and pointed it to his temple.

mikey smiled as his eyes are still fixed up at the moon.

it really shines, it's like he's really seeing you.

bang!