𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙼 (1)

Mikey who once also thought that falling in love is the lamest thing that every livings can do. Perhaps he was just an innocent kid at the time, and only thinks about anything he's interested about- but never been in love.

But remember when that day comes, Mikey found himself slowly falling for a girl who he rarely even talked to, who barely even walk outside and roam around the neighborhood.

He was lucky that baji agreed to help him get to know her and even asked for the girl's number!

That was the thing baji didn't thought about; thought about that Mikey was really eager to get closer to her; as y/n the girl stood still in front of the blonde guy, mouth shut, as pink tints were slightly visible on her cheeks- by embarrassment at that.

The girl never thought that somebody would notice her existence in this beautiful neighborhood, not until this blonde with full of confidence came in front of her door.

"M-my n-number?" She asked. In her hands, a pack of dorayaki was placed as Mikey's gift of welcoming a neighbor when his house is literally many blocks away.

To talk that it should be baji who's supposed to give her a present.

But he was a naughty-headed to ever obey his captain.

Arms began crossing over his chest, as he kept his eyes closed- with such full of confidence that he earned from himself this earlier- slapping his face, making sure to not stutter in front of the girl he's interested in should be an enough reason why he's being like this.

He literally looked like a kid proud of what he's done.

The girl began sweating at this, seeing his head nods gave her chills. How can she do that when she literally have no phone. So much embarrassment she felt at that moment that her legs decided to move backwards and close the door in his face.

"Was what I said wrong?" He asked himself and scratches the back of his head. "Baji?" And called his friend who've been waiting or more like hiding.

Meanwhile in the other hand, y/n let her back lean and slid down the door; and starts questioning herself to why she's feeling tense- feeling a heat on her face freaked her out the most.

Red beans.

"How'd they know red beans dorayaki is my favorite?" But that doesn't matter as long as she have it herself. She unwrapped it and began munching on the food with a slight smile on her face.

Manjiro would be happy to see this.

"What the fu-" Her words got cut off when a finger came to flick her forehead, the man knew she was gonna do it again. She held up a hand to rub her forehead in hopes to feel the pain away, as she eyed the one who did it.

"Good girls should not swear." It was Mikey, a loving boyfriend yet over protective boyfriend. Who sometimes can be a kid or a big brother for this girl.

To talk that they're in a hospital rooftop right now- the girl was told to stay after being stabbed with a knife, saving the shit out of baji who was about to get killed. Without her baji's mom would have been left alone.

And as a thank you, his mom had to visit her everyday; bringing home cooked foods that she'll definitely want. She's doing it on purpose without being forced. And although she was told to not mind y/n herself- a mom will always be a mom.