𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋18+

WANNA EAT YOU.

"why do you keep moving around and what's today?" mikey asked from the couch, it's been two hours already and you're still on your feet pulling huge things in different places and it looks like someone has been noticing you.

"did you forget? it's christmas and we're pulling out a party later." right, how could he forget that, he almost did. he just hummed giving the screen that plays the race match that he won yesterday- another clueless face.

he didn't bought anything gift. well, you're the only he's all wanted to give a present on occasions, whether it be a different person's birthday- he wouldn't even bother to give them the present instead- it won't hurt if he give something different from the usual, no.

"oh, i have nothing for later would you love something else? i can decide for you if you want to." you looked back to him, seeing his attention all over the screen but you could tell he's actually spacing out thinking about something else.

"what exactly do you have in mind?"

"you know, down there." you saw his eyes looked down to his pants while a smile crawled its way to his lips.

"come, sit here." he taps his lap gesturing you to come over.

"we're not doing anything today, manjiro. there are kids will be coming too later."

"you sure you don't want it?"

"who told you you could wear a short skirt today." you could hear him moaning in the couch as you let him be, he turned off the tv and walked behind you- wrapping his hands around your waist when you felt something touched your butt.

you could feel hot breaths hitting the crook of your neck, it tickles and you dropped the mop on the floor; holding his hands on your waist as you felt his nose moved around your neck. you promised you don't wanna do it, but this man's making you break the rules.

you want to do it too.

you turned around and put your arms on him, staring at his dark ones with those doe eyes that pleased him more. manjiro lift you up walking back to the couch and drop you, he took his shirt off and loosen his belt he then crawl to you sniffing your neck.

you could already feel the atmosphere getting intense as your bodies are getting hot on each other. he grabs your hands and put them on top of your head caging you down.

"sweet. makes me wanna eat you more." he smirks, and ripped your favorite blouse that you glared at him- he just laughed.

"i wanted to give you mine tonight but, i guess you can get them how many as you want."

your eyes are closed, just a second ago you were feeling him smelling your sweet scent- his thumb rubs on your wet panty, he keeps teasing it until he decided to throw away all of your clothes including the short skirt- and inserted two fingers on your hole. you were near to cum but then he stopped.

"why did you stop!?" mikey turned you around, rubbing the tip of his length on your wet hole and put it in slowly as he began to thrust.

"you will come on my cock." he grabs your nape as he thrusts in and out so fast, at first it hurts but your meat was quick to adjust to his. your nails dug on the couch, he was fast that it felt so good in you- it's like you want to stop the time so this won't end.

"uugh~ hmm~ it's big." your compliments never failed to amaze him, he felt good more than you do- there was a heat forming in your stomach and you knew you're close to coming.

"i-i'm coming!"

he gave another two thrust before pulling it out, you turned back around, your hole covered in your own cum- manjiro went down to lick it and made you taste it on his length.

"you're so good as ever. what if i fuck you 24/7?"

"then i wouldn't be able to walk the whole day, dummy." he chuckled. his hand cup your cheeks, looking down at you with such a handsome face and then clasp his lips with yours. your lips tastes like a bunch of strawberries in his which he loves.

his tongue traveled your mouth, exchanging salivas while he rubs his manhood on your hole. you let out a yelp in his, trying to close your legs but he parted them right away. he's strong, manjiro pulled away from the kiss; inserted his length and thrusting the same pace before.

your voice filled the living room, cursing the name of the man on top of your body- you looked so beautiful with the face you're making, and knowing it's him who's the reason of it- he felt like fucking you so hard. he threw his head back, gripping so tightly on your waist while guiding you in and out his cock.

"ughh~ fuck. did you take your medicine?" he groans.

"no." you simply answered.

"then be ready to be the mother of my child." he thrusts very fast, his tip kissing your meat felt so good but your eyes widened when you processed what he just said.

"what!? stop!!" it's late manjiro cums inside and looks at you, he was sweating a lot and as you do. he went down to your face asking for your lips, his hands went to grab your boobs- messaging the other one while playing with the other one on your hard nipple.

that only makes it hard for you to catch his pace, you know you can't just let the man move alone on his own- moving you around like a doll.

"i want that in my mouth~" he get it, you switched positions and grab his manhood- holding it tight and stroke it slowly trying to tease him, he curse your name. you put it in your mouth and played with it like a lollipop, his hands went to grab your hair and put it into a ponytail- you showed him a deepthroat and he could feel how deep it went.

until it goes very fast in your mouth and stroke it tight with your hand.

"i'm letting it out now." hot liquids filled your mouth- you swallowed a few, and mikey was smiling seeing you in his cum.

you didn't even notice you two were all naked, until you rub the tip of his length on your hole trying to tease yourself and then rubs your vagina on his to tease him more. you bit your bottom lip, you sat on his length letting it in in your vagina, and then moves on your own up and down as you went down for an intense kiss.

your boobs are bouncing while you pulled away, his hands grabs them and you threw your head back while panting to catch your breath.

this is the second time manjiro cums inside you, and maybe he will do it again later until tomorrow- after all, he promised to fuck you as much as you want.

----

hey, i know it's very late for christmas(Merry Christmas!!^^) but i wanted to give you something spicy so i had an idea of what if manjiro made this as a gift for y/n, yeah?

i used the future mikey so ig there's no problem.

and even though we are in christmas break i didn't get to update so much, i'm so sorry :( also, forgive me for what i have sinnedkqlxjnanmak(im sure ppl have already forgot abt me)