𝚂𝙴𝙴𝚂𝙰𝚆

"EVERYONE DISMISSED!" Yelled by Draken who was standing right beside Mikey who leads the whole toman gang with him.

The members and the captains starts to walk out the shrine including Mitsuya who's not supposed to go just yet.

"Oi! Mitsuya!" The tattooed temple guy called which made the latter to stop from walking and turned around, giving them an awkward smile.

"Sorry, I have to do something." He said as he rubs his nape saying that something came up but didn't even bothered to tell them.

These past few days he would always go home earlier than usual, it started 3 days ago?

He sure do have younger siblings to take care of and they understands him but this time, he would just go without telling them what's going on.

He used to hang out with Draken and Mikey after the meeting- I guess that is an enough reason for them to feel suspicious, no?

Draken and Mikey didn't say anything causing for Mitsuya to waste no time and continue on walking towards his bike.

A smile formed on the man's lips at the thought of his favorite cousin, he loves his family and his cousin of course since she's the only one cousin that he's closed with. Childhood bestfriend if say.

Their moms used to change their diapers together, do you think nothing can apart these two now that his bestie is with him again? Mitsuya hopped on his bike and drove off the shrine.

"How's my cousin's day outside?" Y/N asked him who just entered the door and plopped his body down the couch while she prepares the dinner.

"Gang fights." Takashi let out a sigh of exhaustion. Eyes roams around the house and saw their furnitures in different places than before. So that's why I had to walk many steps to get in the couch.

"Ah, right!" She exclaimed that surprised her cousin who's resting in the couch. "Sorry, can you please call Luna and Mana in their room, the dinner's ready." She continued and placed the plates.

The older Mitsuya of the three did what she said. Though he had a very tiring day using violence to protect people and maintaining the peace in Shibuya, he can't say no to his favorite cousin.

Luna quickly stood up from her bed when she heard what they're talking about and opened the door not allowing the older Mitsuya to at least have a knock on their door.

"You just woke up?" He asked as he looked at the young girl standing in front of him. She nodded and called Mana to get up.

-

"Tashi, when will you introduce me to your friends?" The two cousins walking side by side heading towards the convenience store to buy her favorite snacks that she requested to him. Didn't i say he can't say no to her?

"I'm not ready yet, Y/N." This made the girl drop her smile in disappointment. He kept saying the same thing whenever she ask him.

That's so unfair for her. Doesn't he love me anymore?

"Wait, why does it has to be you who's ready?" She clinged onto his arm as they both entered the convenience store near the apartment building.

"Get your snacks, before I change my mind." She leads the way followed by him as she starts getting the snacks she wants to try.

"You're done?" He asked which she aggressively nods, patting her head as he gave her a warm smile and head towards to the counter to pay for her snacks, such a kind cousin.

"We gotta get those two to school" The girl is eating beside her as they make their ways back to the apartment building.

Mitsuya was holding the plastic of her snacks and just letting her eat and clung on him.