COUNCIL;LISA

JENNIE

Everyone became mute. No one dared to speak and everybody's eyes are on us. I bet Sana and Irene are also looking at us right not but I'm too scared to turn around.

The girl in front of us made everyone to be on their best behavior.

I can almost see the relief on some of the teachers' eyes here because of the silence of their students.

Jungkook's hand remained on my arm and he wasn't able to remove it since he was frozen.

I tilted my head to get a better view of the girl behind him and she was still on her poker face.

She's still beautiful though.

"Well?" She spoke again and walked towards us.

She stood beside me and Jungkook. Her arms are behind her back and I needed to look up to her because she was taller than me.

Her eyes were on Jungkook until it lowered on his hand that was on my arm.

Jungkook finally got back from his senses and he immediately back away and let go of me.

"U-uhmm nothing" he said stuttering and bowed his head

"Are you causing another trouble again, Mr. Jeon?" She asked him but he shook his head and looked at me

"Jennie, I'm sorry for troubling you and Tzuyu. Have a good day" he looked at the girl once again and bowed

"G-good morning Ms. President" he continued before sitting beside his friends who's heads are lowered on their food

"Show's over. Everyone get back to eating" I heard Seulgi said and everyone immediately obeyed.

The silence disappeared and everyone started talking to each other again.

Some of them are still looking at us while the others ignored.

I rubbed my arm because it started aching. I didn't realize Jungkook was gripping me tightly. He must've been so scared I guess.

"Why are you still standing there?" I heard the girl with bangs said once again and I look up to her.

She was already staring at me. Her eyes gazed down on the arm I was rubbing and I immediately hid it behind me.

"U-uhh thanks for helping us Ms. President. We'll go now" Tzuyu suddenly spoke and bowed her head before dragging me.

We walked pass the girl with bangs and I saw Seulgi standing with a girl with blonde hair beside her.

They gave way for me and Tzuyu and we went to order our food.

Sana was wrong though.

Tzuyu did not order food worth of two trays.
Just one and a half of the tray was occupied.

We returned to our table and saw Sana and Irene looking at us with worried eyes.

I smiled at them and sat beside Sana.

"Wow, I can't believe you survived that" Sana suddenly said and took her food on my tray

"Huh? Why? Are we supposed to be in trouble?" I asked her

"Well kinda"

"Who was that anyway?" I asked

"Oh you didn't know? They're like popular here. They look beautiful right?" Irene answered me while eating her salad.

"Are boys supposed to be beautiful?" I asked making them to look at me

"Wait, who are you referring to again?" Sana asked and I speak