SURPRISE ; WALK

JENNIE

I woke up when I felt soft, ticklish kisses on my shoulder. I didn't pay any attention to it because I'm still sleepy. I don't feel like going to school today. I just want to stay in bed the whole day.

The kisses went to my neck making me giggle. I heard a soft chuckle behind me and the kisses continued.

"Wake up, sleepyhead" she whispered.

I opened my eyes and turn around to face her. She immediately placed a kiss on my lips making me gasp but return the favor after.

"Good morning"

"Morning, Lili. What time is it?"

"It's 8"

My eyes widen. She grinned before proceeding on kissing on my neck.

"Lili! We're late. Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I have been doing that for almost an hour already" she murmured as she nibbled on my neck.

"Oh no. We have to get up now"

"Hmm later"

"But we're already late. Aren't you worried?" I asked as I lifted my right hand to caress her hair.

"No"

"How long were you awake?"

"7"

"Wow and you didn't even bother to wake me up huh?"

"I've been doing that for an hour, Nini but you sleep like a bear hibernating"

I gasped and I heard her chuckle and I felt her licking my neck.
I tilted my head to give her access and I close my eyes as I caress her hair.

I felt her hover on top of me. She went up to kiss my chin and to my lips. I encircled my arms around her nape as I kiss her back.

We suddenly heard a knock outside making us flinched. We stared at each other and the knocks didn't stop.

"Is your sister coming?" She asked.

"I don't know"

"Okay. I'll go check. Don't go out the room if you're not wearing any pants on, Jennie. Your sister might choke me"

I giggled and she pecked me on the lips before getting off of me. She walked towards the door and opened it before leaving.

I sighed and rolled on my stomach before closing my eyes. I didn't heard anything outside so they're probably talking outside the door.

I was about to fall asleep again when I heard Lisa's footsteps. I didn't bother opening my eyes because I'm still sleepy.

"Jennie! Nini, wake up. You have to get up"

"Hmm why? Is it Jisoo unnie?"

"No! We have a bigger problem. Get up please"

I rolled on my back and rubbed my eyes before yawning.

"Who was it?"

"Jennie, it's my mom"

My eyes widen with what she said. I immediately got up and stood in front of her.

"What are we going to do?!"

"Shit uhm wait get inside" she pulled me towards the closet.

"What?"

"You have to hide in here. She can't know you're here"

"Can't I just hide in the bathroom?"

"No please. She might use it. Just get in, please?"