MEET ; JONGIN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The four of them stood their like statues. Seulgi lifted her finger to point at Jennie, Somi removed her glasses and cleaned it to make sure she wasn't daydreaming, Lisa has her hands on her waist and was shaking her head and Jennie who was standing straight while looking at them with tears on her cheeks.

And then there's Leo who doesn't give a fuck.

"Jennie Kim?" Seulgi broke the silence and spoke while looking at Jennie.

Jennie opened her mouth to say something but Lisa immediately walked towards her, grabbed her wrist and pulled her back inside the room and closed the door.

Seulgi and Somi looked at each other before shrugging their shoulders and walked towards the sofa.

Lisa looked at Jennie who was still stunned at the moment. She then realized Jennie walked out the door without putting some pants on so she immediately went to their closet and picked Jennie's white short and went back to the brunnete.

"Wear this"

Jennie took the fabric and immediately put it on before standing in front of the taller girl.
Lisa noticed the tears and Jennie was sniffing while rubbing her eyes so she stepped forward and cupped the shorter girl's cheeks.

"Stop crying" she whispered as she wiped Jennie's tears with her thumb.

That made Jennie burst into more tears and whined in front of Lisa.

"Yah I told you don't cry. They'll hear you"

"I don't careee"

"Ishhh"

She continued wiping her tears and pulled the brunnete to her chest. She hugged the girl tightly and rubbed her back.

Jennie immediately encircled her hands around Lisa's waist and sobbed on her collarbone. They stayed in that position for minutes until Jennie finally stopped crying.

Lisa pushed her slightly to check on her face. Her eyes were red and her nose was puffy from all the crying.

"Stop crying, please? It'll be hard for you to breathe that way"

Jennie just nodded and look up to her. She pouted and gripped on the taller girl's shirt as she watched Lisa wipe her tears.

Lisa placed a kiss on her forehead and hugged her again.

"How about you meet my friends hmm?"

"I'll just stay here, Lili"

"No, it's fine. They already saw you anyway. Might as well tell them"

"But Somi's outside"

"So? I told you she's only my friend. That's why I'll introduce you to her so you won't get jealous anymore"

Jennie wanted to say she wasn't jealous but Lisa already dragged her outside.

The two look up when the heard the door and they turned around and saw the couple walking towards them.

Jennie was looking at the floor as she hid behind Lisa who's now holding her wrist.

They stood in front of the two who's currently sitting on the sofa and was looking up to them.

"I know you guys have questions and I'm going to answer all of that..." Lisa started and cleared her throat.

The two just waited for her explanation while eating some biscuits.

"Guys...I want you to meet Jennie. She's my fiancee"

She tighten her grip on Jennie but mad sure it wouldn't hurt her. The two were shocked of course.