JISOO ; VISIT

JISOO

I massaged my neck while closing my eyes and sigh. I can already feel my butt hurting since I've been sitting down for more than an hour now.

I move a little to adjust myself on the single couch and then lean on it. I would sometimes look at my wrist watch to check the time. It's almost 8 pm already and I'm still here.

I haven't even had dinner yet since I'm currently inside my parent's house.

After working, I received a call from my mother and told me to go home so I immediately went here since she said they need me.

"The private investigator that I hired haven't called me yet. Should I call him now?" My mother asked me as she keep walking back and forth in front of me. It's almost making me dizzy.

"Mom, he said he'll call you if he have some information. He haven't call you yet so it means he's still working on it. Please sit down" I told her calmly but she didn't listen

"It's been 3 weeks already and he still haven't given me anything! He's so useless" she almost yelled and I saw how my dad flinched

He's currently sitting on the long sofa and he looks calm too. Or maybe that's what I thought.

"I told you we should have hired more investigators. You're too full of yourselves and doesn't listen to anything that I said" dad said and mom snapped back to him

"Are you blaming me right now?! My daughter is missing and you're just sitting there doing nothing"

"FYI my love, I already informed all of my friends about the disappearance of my child and I'm doing the best I can to find her without your help" dad spat back and he stood up

"Doing the best you can? What you only do is work and work and work. I bet you didn't even notice that your child is missing not until I pointed it out to you!"

"Are you blaming me?! If only you didn't keep her locked up in there, she wouldn't have ran away"

"Okay, that's enough" I stood up and separated the two

Dad scoffed and sat down while crossing his arms while mom is glaring at him.

"Jisoo, honey. Are you sure you haven't heard anything from your baby sister?" Mom asked me and I averted my eyes off of her.

These past three weeks, my parents did nothing but to search for my little sister, Jennie.

She ran away three weeks ago and until now, she hasn't showed up.

My mother is desperate but we can't let the public know that she's gone.

None of them knows about my siblings and my parents doesn't want them to know that there are two more Kims.

This all happened when I was almost abducted 14 years ago. I was only 8 back then but the memory is still vivid.

Anyways, about my little sister. I know where she is.

She actually pleaded me to help her and now I'm almost regretting that I helped her.

I love her but I also love my parents.

I know they're desperate enough to find Jennie but I also want her to be happy.

Besides, I know she is in good hands.

"Mom, I'll call you when I heard something from her. Can I please go home now?"

"Okay, you're right. I know you're a busy person and it's really a hassle that you went all the way here"

"Mom don't say that. I'm worried about Jennie too but there's really nothing we could do at the moment but to wait. Jennie is a smart person, I'm sure she's fine wherever she is right now" I assured her and touched her shoulder