DAY 01

JENNIE

I decided to bring a bag packed with some biscuits and a bottle of water. I also brought a towel just in case I'll get sweaty later on.
We're on our way towards the place where we'd plant the seeds.

Ms Dara told us that we'll be starting planting tomorrow because it's too hot at this hour.

It's 2 pm and it's really sunny in here. We need to walk for atleast 30 minutes to reach the place so it's definitely a good thing to bring some water.

"I'm excited. It's like we're going hiking! Did you guys bring your stuff?" Tzuyu asked us and we nod.

"Yep. I should've brought an umbrella though" I said as I wear the bag pack.

"You'll be fine, Jen. A little sun ray can't kill you"

"Let's go. Ms Dara is calling everyone" Irene called us and we immediately followed her.

We all gathered around and Mr Park introduced us to Mr Gong Yo.

He is one of the villagers and will guide us towards the place. He is the one who'll lead the trail and we'll follow him.

We started walking and I'm behind the four.

Actually, I'm the last one on the trail since I don't really walk fast.
My friends would look at me to make sure I'm following because I might get lost.

Mr Gong Yo said we'll be walking pass the forest and we have to stick together because it's going to be hard to find one member if lost inside the forest.

He said there's a legend here where those who got lost in the forest wasn't able to return or were not found.
The victims are mostly tourists because they're not familiar with this place.

Everyone was scared of course and made sure they're following the trail.

I stopped for a while because I need to catch my breath. I made sure I have an eye on them while catching my breath.

Sana look back at me and gestured me to continue walking which I did.

"Why did you stop?" She asked me.

"I needed some air. Don't worry, I'm just behind you guys" I told her and she nodded before walking ahead.

I can hear my teachers talking from here but I can barely understand what they're talking about since they're a little far from me.

My friends are talking to each other and I'm just silently following them from behind.
It's a little hot despite the trees covering our head.

I stopped walking for a second to tie my hair into a ponytail. I can feel my sweat all over my body so I took my towel from my bag so I could wipe my face and my arms.

I drank my water and placed it back inside the bag and asked Sana to put the towel on my back.

My eyes widen when I realized I was alone.

"Guys?" I called them and look around.

"Sana? Irene?" I immediately wore my bag and walked.

I tried finding the trail but there was no track of them. It's like the paths had changed.

"Guys!" I called and look around.

I can feel myself starting to panic especially when I remembered what the villager had said about the legend.

"Please don't take me" I said and hugged myself as I continue walking around.

I'm starting to breathe heavily and cried because I'm lost.