RUMORS ; JEALOUS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jennie was happily walking down the hallway to her first class. She was excited to meet her friends again because she and Lisa had skipped school yesterday. They were just cuddling and kissing and Jennie was beyond happy.

She was almost late earlier because Lisa doesn't want to get up and just want to sleep the entire day but Jennie forced her to get out of bed.

Jennie wanted Lisa to go shower first because she presented to prepare their breakfast since Lisa mostly do it.
When Lisa didn't budged, Jennie told her to take a shower with her which immediately snapped Lisa out of her drowsiness.

She looked at the brunnete but Jennie was already laughing. She teased how Lisa looked like when she mentioned they'd shower together making Lisa groaned.

She then remained silent the entire morning until they were in front of their school. Jennie shrugged her shoulders and didn't make a big deal about it.

She peeked inside the classroom and saw some of her classmates already inside. Once Jennie stepped in, all the eyes were on her. She ignored it like the usual since she's used to their stares.

They were obviously talking about her especially since the news spread about how the council president had kissed her while they were in camp.

Of course it wasn't almost true. Lisa did not kiss her, of course. She was drowning so Lisa had to do something. As the news spread around the entire campus, there had been different versions of it and others exaggerated by telling Lisa kissed her when it's not really a kiss.

Jennie doesn't know it of course. She was absent the other day so she had no clue that there's a rumor about her and Lisa.

Her friends, on the other hand knows about it and was planning to tell her about the rumor once she attend school but when she saw how Jennie walked towards her seat happily, she decided to not tell the brunnete about it.

Besides, they knew what really happened so there's nothing to be worried about.

Jennie sat on her chair and faced her seatmate to greet him.

"Good morning, seatmate! Did you miss me?"

"I miss how silent my life is not until you came" he said without looking at her.

Jennie just giggled and turn around but her smile faded when she realized Tzuyu was the only one who greeted her.

"Hi Jennie" she said and smiled at the brunnete.

Jennie noticed something was off with Tzuyu at the moment. Her smile was different.

"Hello, yoda. Where is Sana?" She asked and look at the empty seat beside the tall girl.

"She uhm she have something important to fix at home. She'll join us soon" she said and forced a smile at Jennie.

The brunnete wanted to ask her what was wrong but miss Dara finally came in so she fixed herself and faced the teacher.

Jennie was becoming conscious of the stares. It wasn't so disturbing at first but she realized every move she was doing, someone would look at her weirdly. Others are even glaring at her and she doesn't know what she did wrong to those people because she is not close with them.

She's currently on her way towards her locker to place some books inside. Irene and Tzuyu aren't around because they have to do something. They insisted Jennie to wait for them but Jennie being Jennie, she did not listen and told the two that she'll be quick.

When she finally sees her locker nearby, she sighed in relief and immediately ran towards it but someone held her wrist and pushed her to the wall making her groaned.