V

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It's 6 am and the couple is currently inside their room preparing for school.
Jennie was happily humming a song while combing her hair.

It's Monday and she's excited to go to school again and to meet her new friends. Also, she's excited to learn new things at school today even though she almost know all of the topics in each subjects because she was already advanced due to home schooling. She just want to experience being teached by a real teacher she could see.

Leo suddenly jumped on Jennie's dresser, knocking off her favorite Hera lipstick on the floor.

Jennie gasped and look at Leo. She pouted before reaching for her lipstick and checked if it was damaged or not.

Gladly, it wasn't.

Jennie glared at Leo and rolled her eyes before continuing.

She loves Leo but Leo is sometimes a bitch.

Jennie didn't want to hit him because he might get hurt and cry.

Also, Lisa loves Leo very much and Jennie is scared that she might choose Leo's side rather than Jennie's.

Jennie shrugged her shoulders and look at herself in the mirror. She looks beautiful as always.

Lisa went out of the bathroom and saw her fiancee getting ready for school.

Jennie was already in her uniform since it arrived yesterday. She was excited to try it on but Lisa had to wash it first before letting Jennie wear it.

Seeing Jennie's gummy smile was enough for Lisa to forget about the money she used in buying the uniform.

It cost a fortune and Lisa needed to use her own money for it since she can't ask her parents to buy her one because they'll ask her a lot of question.

She walked towards Jennie while drying off her hair using a towel.

She just got out fresh from the shower and she's only wearing boxer shorts and a sports bra.

Jennie didn't see her since the girl is busy applying some light make up on her face.

"Hey gorgeous" Lisa called her and Jennie whipped her head

She smiled when she saw the tall girl and she immediately stood up to face her just to show off her uniform once again.

"Lili! Look at me. Aren't I pretty?" She said confidently

Lisa just chuckled and scanned Jennie from head to toe before nodding.

"Not bad" she said and it obviously didn't satisfy the brunnete

"Yahh"

"I'm kidding. You look beautiful, nini. It suits you"

Jennie smiled at her and Lisa made her twirl a little and they both laugh.

"Lili, you should get dress already. We don't want to be late for school" Jennie told her and took the towel from Lisa's hand

She tiptoed since the raven-haired girl is obviously taller than her. She reached for Lisa's head and dried her hair.

Since she doesn't want to give her fiancee a hard time, Lisa sat on the edge of the bed and let Jennie straddled her.

Jennie sat on her lap not minding that her newly ironed skirt could get wrinkled. She was too focus in drying off Lisa's hair so they could have breakfast and leave.

"So serious" Lisa puckered her lips as she stare at the brunnete

Jennie look down to her and saw her lips so she give Lisa a peck before completely drying her hair