WIFE ; ROSÉ

JISOO

I woke up from my deep slumber when I heard my ringtone. It keeps on ringing and ringing and the noise won't go away.

I groaned and lay on my stomach as I reach for my phone on the side table drawer, still with my eyes closed.

Once I touched it, I immediately grabbed it and press the button before pressing the phone on my ear.

"Hello?"

"Jisoo! What took you so long to answer?"

"Good morning to you too, Mom. What's up?"

"Are you still sleeping? What time is it already?"

"Mom, it's still early. What do you need?"

"Can you skip work today? I have something important for you to do"

"Mhmm. And that would be?"

"We found your sister"

My eyes suddenly opened wide and I got up causing the person beside me to flinch.

"You what?"

"They found your sister! They said they saw Jennie last night"

"Mom are they even sure it's Jennie? What if that person just look like Jennie but she's not really Jennie?"

"That's why we have to make sure it's her. Come here and we'll discuss something. Hurry up and get out of bed already"

Mom ended the call and I whined.

"I still want to sleep"

"Your mom?"

I turn my head to the side and look at the most beautiful creature my eyes had ever landed on.

She was lying on her stomach and I could see her bare back. She was looking at me and I smiled before reaching for her hair and put some strands behind her ear.

"Good morning"

"Good morning. You startled me"

"Sorry" I leaned down and kissed her forehead

"Mhmm we should get up"

"Maybe later"

I started tracing her back with kisses. Some scratches and handprints are visible on her gorgeous back.

"Yeobo stop. It's tickling me" she giggled before pushing me away and lying on her back.

She pulled the duvet to cover her body and her face is the only thing that I could see.

"Mom called. She needs me back in the house" I said seriously

"Is their a problem?"

"She said they found Jennie"

"Oh really? Isn't that a great news. Jennie had been missing for almost a month now"

"Yeah"

"I should prepare our breakfast. Go shower"

She got up and stood out of bed. My eyes landed on her gorgeous and naked body.

Her ass is visible with my hand prints and it's still reddish. I unconsciously licked my lips and I felt something hard hit my face.

"Oww!"

"Stop staring!"

"Why not? You look ravishing" I winked at her making her roll her eyes.

She reached for her nightgown but I immediately yanked it from her and hid it behind me.

"Kim Jisoo, stop playing around. I need to prepare your food"