LUNCH ; DINNER

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was Jennie's third day in a public school and she was beyond happy despite the encounter she had with her bully.

She didn't tell Lisa of course. She doesn't want the tall girl be worried because she assured herself she can take care of it. She also doesn't want Lisa to know about it because she's scared her fiancee might change her mind and just send her back home.

She doesn't want that.

She was enjoying her stay with her lover.

She was swaying her legs as she look at her fiancee who's currently cooking their breakfast.

Her hair was up giving Jennie the sight of her long neck that she likes to snuggle her face with everytime they cuddle.

Lisa was also wearing the yellow apron with an image of a cat. Jennie kinda force her to wear it since she thinks Lisa looks cute while wearing it.

"Lili, I'm hungry" she told the raven-haired girl while pouting although the tall girl can't see her since she's facing the stove.

"Just a minute, princess"

"It smells good. What are you cooking by the way?"

"The usual breakfast"

Jennie hopped off of the stool and tiptoed towards Lisa.

She hugged her from behind and took a peek on what she's cooking

"Baby, I told you to wait" Lisa chuckled as she felt the smaller girl sniffed her nape.

She shivered and some of her hair stood up so she rubbed Jennie's arm that was around her stomach.

"Lili"

"Hmm?"

"Wuvyu"

Lisa smiled and turned of the stove.

She turned around and face her fiancee. She cupped Jennie's cheeks and pressed a kiss on her nose and a peck on her lips.

"I love you more"

Jennie stared at her lovingly.
Lisa caressed her mandu cheeks and leaned it once again and give her a real kiss.

She pulled the brunette closer by the waist and the smaller girl replied as she encircled her arms around her neck.

Lisa loves Jennie's lips.
They're the best lips she ever tasted.

She actually had a girlfriend before Jennie.

They lasted for 5 months but they were too young to handle a relationship so they ended it early.

Jennie knew about it of course since Lisa tells her everything but she assured the brunnete that she was over the girl before she and Jennie got engaged.

Lisa was Jennie's first kiss.

Since she wasn't really allowed to go out, she never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend before. She have always dreamed of being in love but she was losing hope since she's not like the others.

Good thing Lisa came.

She gave Lisa her first kiss when they turned 18 a couple of months ago.

Lisa was honored being Jennie's first and last kiss.

She was patient and respected the girl and she never made any move on the brunnete despite being engaged to her since they were 15.

She had to wait for 3 years until she finally claimed Jennie's lips and she was willing to wait for years again until Jennie's ready to give all of her to Lisa.