UNEXPECTED

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jennie is currently sitting on the sofa while petting the cat that's currently sitting and sleeping on her lap.

She's watching TV while caressing Leo's soft fur and the cat purred as he nuzzled closely to Jennie making her smile.

It's Saturday and they have no class today means they'll be spending the day together just cuddling.

Jennie couldn't help but blush when she realized she's spending the weekend with her fiancee.

Lisa is really affectionate when it comes to her and she loves to shower the brunette with kisses.

Jennie didn't mind though. She love every single minute of it.

The tall girl is currently at the store right now. Jennie wanted to come with her to buy their foods but then she remembered it was too risky so she stayed home.

Lisa had been gone for 30 minutes already and Jennie started pouting.

"What's taking her so long? We should be cuddling now" she whispered as she look at the door

She's hoping it'll open any minute now because she badly need cuddles.

She sighed and look back at the TV.

She suddenly remembered her bullies. They didn't dare make a move on her for the past two days much to Jennie's relief.

Lisa and her friends wasn't able to go to the cafeteria because they're still fixing their problem so they went back on eating at the office.

Jennie then realized that they left her alone because she didn't have any interaction with Lisa.

She raised an eyebrow.

Does that mean she likes my Lisa?

She thought to herself.

Lisa is indeed attractive despite the mask she is wearing whenever they are at school.

Even though she is intimidating and looks scary, lots of students and mostly girls still like her.

But Lisa paid no attention to them.

Her attention and love all belongs to Jennie.

Jennie is her world and Lisa is hers.

"Leo, I'm hungry. What's taking your mama so long?" Jennie asked the cat as if he could understand her

Leo ignored her and just purred.

Jennie giggled and shake her head.

It's 9 in the morning and she and Lisa already had breakfast before the tall girl left but Jennie is still hungry.

She was about to throw tantrums when she saw the knob twisting.

Jennie smiled widely and stood up, forgetting that the cat is on her lap so Leo fell on the floor and he hissed.

Jennie ignored him and run towards the door.

It finally opened and Jennie immediately jumped towards the person who entered.

"I'm ho---whoahh" Lisa immediately catched Jennie with her right hand since the left one is holding a grocery bag.

She chuckled and kicked the door behind her with her foot and carried Jennie.

Jennie giggled and started peppering Lisa's whole face with kisses.

"Hi, Lili"

"Hey, gorgeous. Missed me that much?"