PARENTS ; PLANS

CHAEYOUNG

I wore my heels before standing up and walked towards the mirror. I'm wearing my YSL sleeveless dress that reached my knees.

I also wore my precious necklace that my wife gave me on our anniversary

I also wore my precious necklace that my wife gave me on our anniversary. I decided to fix my hair on a ponytail so nothing could caught up in my eyes. I decided to wear some earrings for tonight and applied light make up on my face.

I scanned my body and felt satisfied with how I look.

I shouldn't feel worried. It's just a casual dinner with my parents. Nothing fancy.

Jisoo promised me we'll be quick and I kinda miss my parents and my home too.

I make sure I look presentable for my parents and also for my wife.

I heard footsteps coming from behind and slender arms began to wrap around my waist. I smiled and leaned on the body behind me.

A kiss was placed on my shoulder and a tight hug begin to wrap me.

"You look stunning" she whispered on my ear.

"I look fine. Are we going now?" I asked as I look at her from the mirror.

"Yeah. The car is ready. Just waiting for you"

"Sorry. Did I take long?"

"No, it's okay. You were taking your time" she placed her chin on my shoulder and look at me from the mirror.

Our eyes met and I smiled at her sweetly.

"What are you thinking?" She asked.

"I'm thinking how many foods they prepare at home" I joked and we both chuckled.

"Are you hungry already?"

"A little" I said making her raise an eyebrow.

"A little huh? I'm guessing your tummy will be bloated later" she started rubbing my toned stomach.

A picture suddenly flashed on my mind. I saw an image of me being pregnant with my wife hugging me from behind while rubbing my baby bump.

The image made me smile widely and my cheeks started to turn red.

"What's wrong?" She asked and stopped rubbing my tummy.

I immediately shake my head and giggled.

"Nothing. I just thought of something"

"Something? Something naughty?" She asked and wiggled her eyebrows.

I removed her hands from my waist and I turn around to look at her. I encircled my arms around her neck and kissed her nose.

"It's nothing. You look good, yeobo" I said and scanned her body.

Jisoo always look good in suits.

It's a major turn on.