❤️‍🩹Chapter 2 ❤️‍🩹

It's a Saturday night, a night where Taehyung likes to enjoy his own company without a certain Brunette boy who always happens to leave him nervous and shaky for absolutely no reason.

He could just stand there, and it would make Taehyung feel as if he was suffocating. As if the room was slowly closing in on him.

It never used to be this bad before, his feelings for the boy have only grown more intense over the years, and it's mainly because Jungkook has somehow gotten more Handsome and sexier over time.

Don't get him wrong, Jungkook has always been handsome, but once he turned 19 years old, that's where all hell broke loose for Taehyung.

Jungkook with that sharp jawline, those big Bambi eyes, those delicious hard rock abs, those thick thighs, that juicey ass, and those large Biceps of his. It's was too much for Taehyung to handle. The man was a walking sex god, and poor little gay Taehyung had to act as if his presence didn't significantly affect him.

And sadly. Poor little gay Taehyung shares a dorm with his best "friend" Jungkook, and there's nothing he can do about it.

After all, they are just "friends" and nothing more, so why on earth would it be a problem??

Oh wait, it's because Taehyung is sexually attracted to his apparent "friend" and daydreams every night of his best "friend" fucking into him nice, fast, and deep. Dreams of him choking him with that tattooed hand of his while he lays on his back, with him on top gazing down into his eyes with those sexy brown eyes of his as he fucks into him.

"Oh shit," Taehyung mumbled to himself in disgust. He's starting to get hard from the thoughts of his so-called friend.

Thankfully Jungkook is at the gym, working out, as he usually does on a Saturday night. How humiliating would it be if Jungkook saw his hard-on?

But how not humiliating would it be if Jungkook ended up fucking him when he finds out that he got a hard-On because of him?

Taehyung lets out an absurd laugh from the thought. It was ridiculous and unrealistic to think such thoughts. Jungkook didn't look at him like that and would never see him as anything more than just a friend.

"I'm so pathetic," Taehyung thinks to himself, covers his eyes in shame and buries his face into his silky purple pillow, groaning in misery. He wishes he could somehow erase his feelings for Jungkook and move on, find someone else who actually sees him as more than just a friend. Someone who can love him, hold him, kiss him places other than just his cheek, tells him that they are in love with him.

Oh, to be loved and in love With someone. But, unfortunately, that's something that will only happen in Taehyungs dreams.

RING

RING

Taehyungs heart practically jumps out of his chest from the sound of his phone ringing. He flips over onto his back and nearly screams when a picture of his pretty best friend Jimin shows up on his screen.

Jimin is one of Taehyungs closest friends and the only long-lasting friendship he has ever had. They have been friends since they were 2 years old. You could practically call them brothers, but from different mothers.

They attended the same primary school together, but sadly Jimin's mom found a very good job opportunity in Japan, and they had to leave.

Taehyung remembers feeling as if someone had shot him In the chest when he found out. Jimin was the only genuine friend he had, and it hurt to see him go.